I love them, especially Matt Barlow's low baritone singing voice. What do you guys think of them? I'm just wondering how many people on UG dig them.
yeah man they r really good, i like alll the acoustic stuff
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
I used to listen to them a lot, you have just reminded me how good they are.
I should go bring out the cds that have been collecting dust for a few months eh
They rock, i love how most their songs blend in a very cool acoustic intro and then rips it out with pure metal
Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.
Easily my favorite metal band. But that was with Matt Barlow. He was something else man. Tim Owens just can't fill his shoes...
Search, there are tons of Iced Earth threads. And yes, they are awesome. I need to pick up Burnt Offerings one of these days.
Quote by \m/(--_--)\m/
Easily my favorite metal band. But that was with Matt Barlow. He was something else man. Tim Owens just can't fill his shoes...

what the hell? go listen to the entire Gettysburg side of Glorious burden and say that to my face again.
Super mega neon wicked awesome cool dude band. FTMFW.

Something Wicked, Burnt Offerings, Night of the Stormrider and even Glorious Burden (havent got Gettysburg bit tho) FTW. Schaffer is just uber. Barlow was a fooking amazing singer, and Tim and the early singers are great too. A favourite of mine. You may have guessed.
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
The first time I heard "A Question of Heaven," I nearly fainted from the musical beauty of it. Matt's vocals are great. It's nice to hear a good baritone voice.
Quote by metal Lover
Haven't gotten into them yet. any recs?

Just listen to Travel in Stygian live if you can get your hands on it. I'm pretty sure it was on Alive in Athens.
I've found Jesus
The Alive in Athens album Is AWESOME It's three discs of awesomeness lol.

plus Matt Barlow is easily the best vocalist the've had. but now he's a police man... in a police band.. that go around school singing about anti-drugs crap check it out =(