I thought it was pretty good, exept i think the pre-verse gets a bit anoying
those were some killer riffs. The riffs reminded me a bit of pantera exept of the chorus, that and the solo reminded me of like avenged sevenfold.

The only thing i can think of is make it longer it isnt really a song, it needs some length and more of a song structure

Have a look at mine if you get a chance
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=543622
yup still workin on it
im kinda goin for a pantera/lamb of god feel
surprisingly, that solo was more dime inspired as i hate a7x
i want it to kinda be like megadeth's take no prisoners, it has different variations in the riffs so its not a basic song structure
im going (with some "pre" stuff in between) intro/verse/solo/breakdown/verse/chorus/faster breakdown leading into solo2/chorus/outro
something along those lines
my only problem is me keeping up with it cause its so fast lol
the bends in the solo sounded quite off but the rest was good the first riff is quite boring but i suppose with a few layers sounds good, i can definitely see A7X in your main riff like it or not, lol, im not fond of them either but yeah overall pretty good
Quote by ch715dallat
the bends in the solo sounded quite off but the rest was good the first riff is quite boring but i suppose with a few layers sounds good, i can definitely see A7X in your main riff like it or not, lol, im not fond of them either but yeah overall pretty good

noo its a slayer/LoG mix XD
a7x would be like
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
-----6-----5-----3h5-
-0-0---0-0---0-0-----
 . .   . .   . .

or something lame like that damnit
lol
but thanks for the reply ive been workin on the bends in the solo i think it sounds good now ill upload it later
and the intro riff will be changed