Hello everyone

I have an fender american strat and have been wondering is it possible to take off the trem and replace it with a floyd rose, without cutting away any wood, just a direct replacement.

Ive seen strats like this before and was just wondering many thanks..

happy St paddys day
no, you have to cut but you can get a strat with a floyd rose for like 600 i think
I've seen a trem that's like a floyd that can be installed without routing.
I forget the name though.
Kahlers are floating. They require much,much less or no routing. You don't even need the springs.
The clock strikes midnight
When tomorrow and today collide
The moon is at its highest
And the twilight seems fitting
For in these moments
The light at the end of the world
Shines like a thousand suns....

Victor Gutierrez