If you've ever listened to Isis, you know there's little singing in their music. We've got kind of a post-metal feel going on in our song here, so this is just something that'd be sung over a short span of time, leaving the rest of the song instrumental. A line separates significant parts - those parts are later into the song.

I’m finding beauty in the dissonance
And rhythm in the echo
For behind the sweetest rose, there lies a thorn
I want to reach out and pick that flower
To lock in, find the comfort
In a bittersweet display of fractured love

Regularity in fluctuation
Arrhythmia

I’m finding beauty in the dissonance

Tell me what you think. Thanks!
Member #7 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join.

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all
Radiate, recognize one silent call
As we all form one dark flame...
Incinerate!
I think thats pretty cool. I know if I wrote this I would have worded the second line without the and. Like "I'm finding rythm in the echo." Use repetition, you know? But its pretty good. Its funny you used the word dissonance because I did in my song to. Its called Open Doors, it should still be on the front page, so check it out.
We're only strays.
I wrote a song called Beauty.
True story.
On a similar point, completely irrelevant to your post, sorry mate.
Everyone's writing music these days, makes you wonder why we bother eh?
The song was originally an instrumental, but the singer wanted lyrics so I wrote this quick piece around the line "finding beauty in the dissonance" as a nod to Tool.
Member #7 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join.

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all
Radiate, recognize one silent call
As we all form one dark flame...
Incinerate!