the only triangle picks i can find are the fender ones but i dont like the feel of them. I want tehm to feel like the dunlop picks.
Clayton USA make picks in that shape. They also make custom picks for people. He could be using one of them.

I myself use them and i find they are extremely durable and reliable. They take alot to begin to slip between your fingers( you have to be sopping wet pretty much) and are quite strong. Not to mention cheap.
Quote by Kestral
Clayton USA make picks in that shape. They also make custom picks for people. He could be using one of them.

I myself use them and i find they are extremely durable and reliable. They take alot to begin to slip between your fingers( you have to be sopping wet pretty much) and are quite strong. Not to mention cheap.

Where'd you find these at? I can't find them on they're website. Link please.
That's the website but I can't find them on here. They have the curved triangle ones but I can't find the actual triangles.
Well heres a link to the picks i use, i use both the rounded triangle and standard picks in about 1.00mm or 1.26mm:

http://www.steveclayton.com/blackraven.html

Most if not all of their picks are avaliable in those shapes

And the customs:
http://www.steveclayton.com/custom.html
which can be made in all 3 gauges.

EDIT: oh i see what you meant, well they dont make straight triangle ones, but they do make rounded triangle ones. Which are maybe just as good.

I think the Spike ones are the best they have
Last edited by pinky_demon at Mar 16, 2007,
are these pick actually practical and give something to your playing or are they just "cool"
they help me play better. The standard picks are way to small. When im playing really hard and i try to slam down on the strings with those normal picks i always hit my fingers on the strings or miss them. It is also easier to play a little faster with these.
No I've actually played with triangle picks before. Fender makes them but, I had one in a thin and I liked it but really couldn't do much with it. The heavy ones are really great though. Takes a while to get used to but I love them.