I have an AC30CC2 and im wondering what brand of tubes they come with...its got 4 EL-84's, 3 12AX7 and a GZ-34. I heard that the stock tubes are pretty crap and i was thinking of replacing them with maybe JJ's....can anyone help me out?
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
The stock tubes aren't bad in terms of quality but the tone is all subjective. They come with generic chinese pre-amp tubes which aren't the best tone but are good back-ups because they are pretty reliable. The power tubes are Electro-Harmonix which are good tubes, but again the tone is up to you. The rectifier tube is a Sovtek which is decent. I've heard of people liking the stock tubes and keeping them AND people swapping the stock tubes for a more preferable tone.

Do you like the way it sounds now? if not, what do you want to change.
Ya, i like the way it sounds now, i can't complain about it, i just wasn't sure about the quality of the stock tubes...plus Vox don't exactly make it easy to get at the tubes either so im not going to be swapping them too often
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
If it's made in China they aren't gonna be the highest quality tubes, but if they're EHX you're okay for now. I'd definitely consider changing all the EL84s to JJ at least.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.