ok here it is, but i have some questions
is the neck bent?
if so is it a very bad thing?
as in should i return it?
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t176/libskate44/
if you need a password then it is guitar
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
Last edited by libskate44 at Mar 16, 2007,
possibly the truss rod could do with a bit of adjustment. take it to a guitar shop of you don't feel confident in doing it yourself. looks nice.
it's difficult to tell judging by a grainy photo. take a straightedge to it and see if there are low spots. if so, adjust the truss rod accordingly.
but its easily fixable?
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
sorry to double post but its just a small bow starting at like the fifth fret
Quote by beeboshain
wow i dn about the neck but that thing is soo shiny and clean i would keep it in a plastic bag..how much it set you back ?
its not a big problem man, and its easy to fix. its just a bit of a shock when you first see it. if you got it from a shop though, they should have sorted it out before you took it away...
thanks i feel better now
well its normally 1200 dollars but i got it for 840 plus tax w/o case
Quote by beeboshain
Awesome deal man! Congrats, sexy color too.

I say just get it set up...just for the heck of it!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
i know im gonna bring it in tomoro
its great and once i get the neck straightened out that little bit it will be my perfect guitar
Quote by beeboshain
Nice Guitar! Those Deluxe V-necks are GREAT guitars that are very underrated. I almost got another one same color as yours to accompany the burst I have right now. I scored mine for $800 even case included off of ebay. Have fun rockin out on the axe.
Gear: Yamaha AES 620 Equipped with SD JB+APH-1
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Equipped with BKP Mothers Milk
Fender Pro Jr., Traynor YCV 50, Diamond J-Drive MK3, Fulltone 70's Fuzz, Teese RMC Wizard Wah, Boss dd-3, Boss CE-5, Korg DT-10 pedal tuner.
I just bought that same guitar... Except I got it in a 2 tone sunburst.

The best guitar I have ever played. I payed more then you, though I got the case of course.

Last edited by JDawg at Mar 16, 2007,
if i bring the guitar in to get set up will the guy straighten out the neck?
Quote by beeboshain
^You can ask him to do it. Isn't it just trust rod adjustment?
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I can kind of see the bow in the pic.... looks like a truss rod adjustment to me. The tech should be able to fix her up!

Nice Strat and good price
He'll do it just go in and show him the neck. hell know what to do. but NICE guitar. thats a very nice guitar i should play one one of these days. a lefty too.
Nice guitar man, neck looks fine to me.

I like a bit of curve in strats.

Sweet price
Nice buy, looks like my dream Strat except I want mine in Olympic White with a white pickguard.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
note to everybody:
it is actually a righty guitar but the camera on my mac mirrors everyting
Quote by beeboshain