Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I've seen that last one before... kinda catchy.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
The bathtub one was br00tal.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
wow thats pretty scary stuff.

Is that what happens to ppl when they use meth alot? with the scars and scabs and whatnot because in our neck of the woods we usually stick to pot and cocaine.

/seriously
lol I once said I'd try it just once but then I heard you get instantly addicted. So pot remains king.
Quote by first_aid
wow thats pretty scary stuff.

Is that what happens to ppl when they use meth alot? with the scars and scabs and whatnot because in our neck of the woods we usually stick to pot and cocaine.

/seriously

Meth gives you the sensation that bugs are crawling on your skin so users scratch and pick at their skin so badly that most of them have scabs and sores. This one guy stabbed himself in the chest 17 times to make the 'bugs' go away.
meth.

it makes you paranoid

who knows what people cut into it

it turns you into an addict

it's very easy and very dangerous to make at home, making it really popular in rural areas

one of my best friends relapsed a couple of months ago. I spent a lot of money and almost lost my job detoxing her, taking her to ER, getting her into a program, feeding and sheltering that bitch...only to have her run off to her tweaker town again. that is the last time I have a psychotic, manic-depressive drug addicted released into my custody after an overdose...

I've used crank before, just to see what all the hype was about. it really, really does nothing for your life, unless you need to be extremely hyper, paranoid, and really skinny all of the time. but we have other, more lawful ways of attaining those things, that don't cost as much money and you can get much better quality. like caffeine! woo!!
It's kind of funny to watch a meth addict start to freak out. I like to antagonize them into paranoia, and watch them start hearing voices and seeing people who aren't really there (except it's me and my friends screwing with them).
I keep accidentally reading it as Meths. =\

And that stuff was pretty eerie, good thing I'm already too cheap to do drugs.
Meth is a fun drug. But one that, if you are addictive, you should stay away from. Addicted after one hit, yah right.
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
there were 7 busted meth labs in my town in 05 and there are only 6,000 people, and the saddest part is, texas is only like the 2nd or 3rd degree of the 5 part depth chart
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
I'd hire that chick.

Meth is a scary drug, but it's not going to get you addicted after one hit, I beleive its the 3rd or 4th most addictive drug, after Tobacco, heroin, Crack and possibly Cocaine, I don't remember the location of the chart other than it being on Erowid. And if used responsibly, it won't ruin your life. Problem is a lot of people take it too far, or rather can't help but take it too far. Decreased appetite, Increased focus and energy, pretty easy to take the positives and not realize the negatives until it's too late.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
anyone whos watched shows like Maury, even on accident, knows that people can do meth for years without getting in that bad of shape. Its still bad sh*t though. Those adds looked like half-*ssed propaganda. Im not condoning the use of meth, i advise you to stay the hell away from it, but that was way too exagerated
Was that gollum in the bathtub?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I think so.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by Nelsean
Was that gollum in the bathtub?

I'd hit it.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
i live in effingham county, and the meth labs and stuff are so bad that people have begun to call us 'methingham'

did you know that meth is 6 times as strong as cocaine?
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Crack is way worse than that shit. And also way more hilarius. Just look at Tyrone!

Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I'd hit it.

with a truck
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by SOADrox429
with a truck

Wasn't that implied?

Anyone who fucks non-mutilated tweaker chicks is a sick sick bastard.
Kabir
So...if I try meth theres gonna be a chick in the shower with me, and if I sell meth a chick will do me?

that makes me not wanna do meth...
um...did anyone else find the shower one really erotic?
FREE-FORM METAL
Ahaha what a bunch of crap. Several people who do meth for the first time don't enjoy the sensation and never do it again.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

I've never wanted to try meth anyway, what with the unpredictable ingredients, meth-lab explosions, and the fact that you'll end up looking like shit in the long run if you do get addicted.

So, I guess it'll be chronic alcholism for me, thank you.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
i think its like you try it and you're like "hey, what do you know i'm not addicted, i can do it again" and then you do and gradually, because you're not adicted you do it more and become addicted... which is probably the message they are trying to convey...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
^ It is...

My neighbor was a Meth addict for a while and he said that the first hit can get you hooked.

I also worked with a guy who would smoke Meth on his lunch breaks and he had told me he smoked for a while. He didn't look disguisting or like he was gonna die. He was funny when he would get high though lol.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Dobzilla
I thought this thread would be bout jack lol.

Yeah this threads taking WAY to long not to get bombed.