I like how they've gone from a quite ordinary (But still bloody good) ska/pop-punk band to the more experimental sound they have now. Damn good band. I love the songs "All the time", "Sell you beautiful" and "In all Rwanada's glory"
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
they are a sweet band, and all of them are awesome musicians. they have a really cool feel to their music, in my opinion. the new album is awesome, completely unique to other bands today.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

their first album (those damn bandits) had some sweet stuff on it... too bad they're never going to play that again
when they come for me, i'll be sitting at my desk, with a gun in my hand, wearin a bullet-proof vest, singin: "my my my how the time does fly, when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night"
yo does anyone know what RX bandits songs have insane solos in them? (like the sound of animals fighting kind of stuff?)
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
I always thought they were alright, but their new album took me by surprise. It's incredible.
My Old band suported them a few years ago.
It was my 18th birthday and they ruled, they get so into what they do.
They were realy cool guys too. They got me steeming drunk on absinth.
I have a lot of respect for these guys and im over the moon that people are giving them the recognition they deserve.
They're pretty good, but I don't actually own any albums.

Oh and by the way hard rock, nice user title. Love the Dillinger Four reference.
Anyone else really like these guys? I just got really into them and I can't stop listening to their stuff. They have some damn good songs.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I remember a few years ago everyone on this forum was like "ZOMG RX Bandits are the 4th wave of ska!!!111"

I never got around to checking them out. Maybe I will soon.
sokay....
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by sargasm
I remember a few years ago everyone on this forum was like "ZOMG RX Bandits are the 4th wave of ska!!!111"

i remember people saying that about streetlight too...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by sargasm

Were they really like ZOMG? Other fragments maybe, but I'm calling you out on the ZOMG.
Just thought I'd get in on this action.

They've definitely evolved iover the past seven years. I originally bought Progress when it came out and it was a very good album but it didn't really escalate to anything past that for me. I then followed up with purchases of Resignation and later ...And the Battle Begun. Those two albums contain everything I look for in a band: great vocals, meaningful lyrics, and the kind of musical technicality to where I can listen to the songs over and over again. I even rediscovered Progress, listening to it nonstop as it offers some musical elements not found as much in the later albums. Halfway Between Here and There is worth the price of admission for Metal Man although this really is a different band with the only current members from that album being Matt Embree and Chris Tsagakis. And as great as the albums are, their live performances blow them away. They inject a lot of improvisation and energy as well as love for the fans.

Hey I wouldn't tab out an entire album if it wasn't worth it.
whoa, have there always been guests?
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
i really like the new album... a lot
Quote by Td_Nights
Is this code for inviting your friends to a circle-jerk?

"We want a band that plays loud and hard every night. And doesn't care how many people counted at the door."
I just got And The Battle Begun and Progress, haven't listened to Progrees much except for Analog Boy (which I love).

The title track from And The Battle Begun is one of the most wonderful things I have ever heard, the intro and most of the beginning is just perfect, and then they just go into a bit of a jam, it kicks asses. They are way underrated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4-UYEtYqgg
^...And The Battle Begun is one of my top 5 albums. But keep listening...there are better tracks on that album than the first track.

These guys are quite good. Each memeber is very talented at their instrument, and their musicianship is incredible too. Lots of modulation, time changes, and contrasting guitar melodies. I have a hard time calling them emo or punk anymore, though. Both ATBB and Mandala seem much more like some sort of experimental or progressive rockish type albums. Still, they're pretty incredible.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Well, i muse say this is the most underrated band of all time (In my opinion) They're playing at Soundwave 2010 and checked them out when i saw them on the line up and strongly recommend everyone else in the world to listen to their music.
I may not have a brain, gentlemen, but I have an idea...
Quote by due 07
Not that good, either. A nice and average band.

They're decades ahead of any rock band out there today. I'm really not even sure why this thread branched into their new material...they left ska and punk behind with the Resignation.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for