My dad just got his bonus check and we're going to get a Bowflex, but I'm not sure which one to get. He picked out the Highest priced one, but I'm not sure it it would be worth all the extra money. Do any of yall have any experience in this, if so, which one do yall have? The one he picked out is the Ultimate 2 Home Gym.

Thanks
A weight bench and some free weights is the way to go..but if you want a bowflex..go ahead..
"Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain R.I.P

\_/ This is the Care-Cup! As you can see, it is empty...

p.s. haters, may you trip and fall in a puddle of AIDS.

my friend has the "total gym". It's endorsed by Chuck Norris, so you know it's good. I suggest you buy that instead.

1. It's cheaper.
2. You won't be killed by Chuck Norris via round house kick.

Just so you know...
"Chuck Norris doesn't have a chin under his beard. Just another fist."
what i would do is buy a squat rack, and then a bench also, so that you can do all your benching and squating on that, and then buy an olympic weight set that goes to about 255 pounds, because for a while, your not going to need any more. for curls and stuff get some dumbells and what not, and a curl bar to go with the olympic weight set, and your good. bowflex is shit, unless you have a vagina.
bowflexes are kind of awkward and not fun to work out with, just use regular weights or join a gym, use the money for a new guitar
Join a gym, bowfelxes are a pain to use and the tension bar things wear out after a few years.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
buy the bowflex - getting a gym membership is cool, but you have to actually go to the gym
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Quote by schecter_guy
save your money and buy a gym membership.

Gotta disagree man. Around where I live, gym memberships cost at least $80 a month. Bowflexes cost at most $2,000. It will be worth more in the long run if you get the Bowflex, that is if you are going to use it often.
I don't like my sig.
eh, youll get a much better workout if you going a gym, not only that but bowflexes are pretty unreliable.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by schecter_guy
save your money and buy a gym membership.

+1.
I find going to the gym to be much more efficent because of all the options.
we have the baseline xtreme or whatever, and you only need the super expensive one if your a body builder or some shit and you need to build stupid muscles like toes and shit
Viva La Resistance!

RIP Bellamy, 2/7/07. Bye little buddy.