So here's the story...there's this girl that I was dating for about two weeks, and she tells me she likes some other dude, so I'm like...okay....that sucks, and I broke up with her right? Seemed like the right decision, but now it's like, I see those two together, and it makes me feels so crappy, cause I didn't want to break up with her, I told her flat out I wanted her to be happy. But it's like...I still like her and stuff, and I'm wondering what I should do. Should I tell her how I feel, or just let it go? Cause at the same time, there's this other girl that "supposidly" likes me...any suggestions?
-Rocker_46788
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
well she made it clear she liked him. and you made it clear you wanted her to be happy, which right now means being with the other guy. by saying that, you ruled out any chance of her coming back to you for the time being, so just dont think about her and youll start to get over it.

BTW we have a relationship thread.
Quote by rocker_46788
So here's the story...there's this girl that I was dating for about two weeks, and she tells me she likes some other dude, so I'm like...okay....that sucks, and I broke up with her right? Seemed like the right decision, but now it's like, I see those two together, and it makes me feels so crappy, cause I didn't want to break up with her, I told her flat out I wanted her to be happy. But it's like...I still like her and stuff, and I'm wondering what I should do. Should I tell her how I feel, or just let it go? Cause at the same time, there's this other girl that "supposidly" likes me...any suggestions?
-Rocker_46788

Go get her man!

No use in being in love with someone that's not interested in you, move on and go for that girl who supposedly likes you.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Dude I have the exact thing happening to me. I know how you feel. Sucks Dont it? any way I think you should just move on, it might be hard at first but once you do youll feel alot better.
same thing happened to me, im just moving on cuz i figure she did it once she can just do it again. Plus i figure she might come back but if she does i'd have to talk with her a long while and make sure it's for real this time. yeah it sucks, it's making me better at guitar though. haha
I'd bring it to the relationship thread. It'd be best for both of you. OR get the old girl, AND the new girl to threeway with.
only 2 weeks? move on man she aint worth it. Go chase that other chick that likes you.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Go to the Relationship thread.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

if shes happy and u really like her, as in want the best for her, just let her go
Ahh playground romance, it just brings a tear to the eye doesn't it. Just move on, all your feeling for her is probably only lust anyway so its just setting yourself up for a big fall if you even try
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Quote by Harmonius
Go to the Relationship thread.

yup

reported
Death to Ovation haters!