Hey,
Haven't posted here in ages. I stopped playing for a while, but wanna start playing again. Looking for a versatile guitar thats around $400 to add to my Ibanez RG350 which isn't in a great condition. If there's a guitar you recommend, could you also tell me that if i buy it online whether or not it'll ship overseas.

Thanks!
"Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect. So why practice?"

My Music

Slash - My Guitar God
Yeah, American. I'm open to any suggestions. What RG would you suggest within that price range? The Schecter looks pretty nice, but then EMG's right? Isn't that not really good for clean tones?

My Music

Slash - My Guitar God
Thanks! I'll look into those. Do rondomusic.net ship overseas, like Hong Kong?

EDIT: I did a quick look on the internet. Is the Ibanez RG3EXQM1 any good? How does it compare to the Schecters or even the Agile 2500

My Music

Slash - My Guitar God
Last edited by hololos at Mar 16, 2007,
Quote by hololos
Thanks! I'll look into those. Do rondomusic.net ship overseas, like Hong Kong?

EDIT: I did a quick look on the internet. Is the Ibanez RG3EXQM1 any good? How does it compare to the Schecters or even the Agile 2500

hey dude u'r from hk?
i asked kurt last yr and he said nd $100usd for shipping
Yeah, i am from Hong Kong. Presumably you are too? Haha, $100?! That's quite a lot for shipping. Any other recommendations anyone?

My Music

Slash - My Guitar God
American Strat or Tele
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
Quote by senor_penguin
American Strat or Tele

where would you get a us strat for 400 bucks? ^^
RG321 is good enough, Mexi strat/tele's are good as long as you get a good model cos they have some are ****ing bad and some play quite nice