I was just thinking wouldnt it be a good idea to practice typing along with playing guitar? You need to be cordinated for it too, and quick in some cases. Anyone agree/disagree? And if anyone knows off the top of their heads a good free typing program, share please, dont go searchin for one
What do you mean? I've never heard of this before. Are you suggesting that there is some program that types when you play guitar? Or is it something else entirely?
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
I have this excellent typing program, Notepad, it actually came with my computer.
Quote by Ace.
I was just thinking wouldnt it be a good idea to practice typing along with playing guitar? You need to be cordinated for it too, and quick in some cases. Anyone agree/disagree? And if anyone knows off the top of their heads a good free typing program, share please, dont go searchin for one

errr a good free typing program....dont have one for you but you could write me a 1000 word essay explaining what you mean