i listen to:
joe satriani
Gary hoey
Yngwie Malmsteen
Eric Johnson

I was wondering if anyone else knew some other good solo/shred guitarists who use similar techniques like shred/arpeggios and sweep/etc which have cds and stuff on i tunes.
i need more music to practice lol.
Micheal Angelo Batio
Member #2 of the dean owners club, PM g1asseye to join.

92% of teens have moved on to rap repost this if you are one of the 8% that listen to real music

Rock IN Peace Darrell Lance Abbott \m/
man jason becker is amazing hes like another joe satriani. but his guitar tone sucks it sounds like a squier through a solid state amp. ughh
i cant seem to find any miangelo batio on rhapsody at all, is he on i tunes, does he have cds. ive heard/seen him on GW
umm.... your forgetting the guitar god,

!JOHN PETRUCCI!

Listen to Jaws of Life by him it will change your life.
He also plays in dreamtheatre who also pwn.
Wisest is she who knows she does not know.
petrucci, gilbert, buckethead. glasgow kiss by petrucci is amazing, as well as many gilbert and buckethead pieces.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
some more unknown are chris impellitteri, marty friedman, stuff like that all the same never ending clichés
1953 Epiphone zephyr
1988 PRS custom 24
1960 Moon oct. mandolin
Bruce boilet. Ron thal. Rusty Cooley. The list goes on and on.
Quote by apocalypse13

Quote by Beckerism
I ain't ghetto foo! I's just keeping it real!

Keep it real man.
Click.
Look on the first page of the Random Shred Chat Thread.
Quote by DeathDealer
you people are daft

"You rise as high as your dominant aspiration, you descend to the level of your lowest concept of yourself. Free your mind and your ass will follow." Funkadelic

Member #7 of the Peavey is Amazing Club
no one said Frank Gambale if your into fusion but he should satisfy all your sweeping needs
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Shawn Lane, Steve Vai, Jason Becker, Buckethead, Paul Gilbert, Guthrie Govan, and John Pertucci. They are all my favorites and all amazing.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Marty Friedman. He is an aesome guitarist. Also, check out Buckethead. Listen to "Jordan". It's amazing.
Joe Stump, Uli Jon Roth, Greg Howe, Tony MacAlpine, Steve Hackett, Steve Morse... me
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
a good way to find great guitarists is to listen to some internet radio like pandora.com
There you can name your favourite artists and they pick you out music that youre gonna like.

Oh and definatly check out buckethead, i would go beyond "Jordan" or "Notingham lace" , for a shred fest check out Cobrastrike II ,for a kick as rock/metal album check out Giant robot or Crime slunk scene and last but not least for a disney ride album check out Bucketheadland (1).

\mm/
Last edited by Evil_Magician at Mar 21, 2007,