For those of you who don't know, Blaqk Audio is the electronic side-project of Davey Havok and Jade Puget of AFI.
If you haven't heard their new song "Bitter For Sweet" it can be heard here:
www.myspace.com/blaqkaudio

Any comments?
It's very diffrent from AFI, not sure if it's going to do too well, but only time (and more songs will tell).
I just hope that with Blaqk Audio now off the ground, that Davey and Jade will separate the more techno aspects from Afi a bit. I'm interested to see what Blaqk Audio will do, and will probably buy the cd when it comes out, but hopefully it will give them an outlet to put all the synth in so that Afi can go back to being a bit less so.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Hey, since you are a Misfits fan you should check out Son of Sam if you haven't already. It is pretty much Samhain with Davey fronting.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
I love Son of Sam. Many Afi fans don't because it's not another Afi, but you know what? It wasn't supposed to be.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
I love bitter for sweet and I can't wait for the album to come out, but like one of the users mentioned I hope they take some of the electronic feel that AFI has recently added to their music. I still love AFI.
Quote by Cory Smash
I just hope that with Blaqk Audio now off the ground, that Davey and Jade will separate the more techno aspects from Afi a bit. I'm interested to see what Blaqk Audio will do, and will probably buy the cd when it comes out, but hopefully it will give them an outlet to put all the synth in so that Afi can go back to being a bit less so.

Actually, Blaqk Audio is the reason AFI has so much techno and electronic shit on it, is cause they write songs for this band, and Jade plays around with it to make it an AFI song.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Actually, Blaqk Audio is the reason AFI has so much techno and electronic shit on it, is cause they write songs for this band, and Jade plays around with it to make it an AFI song.

True, but that was before they'd really done a whole lot with Blaqk Audio. Maybe now that there's actually going to be a cd, they'll stop taking Blaqk Audio songs and turning them into Afi songs.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
I looooooove Blaqk Audio. They take the awesome direction AFI has gone in recenty to the next level. The album will make my life. They've been talking about doing this for years, so it's so cool to finally be hearing some songs.
Quote by Cory Smash
I love Son of Sam. Many Afi fans don't because it's not another Afi, but you know what? It wasn't supposed to be.

they're great!who cares if there not like afi.
The songs I've heard thus far are better than anything on Decemberunderground which kind of says a lot about how the rest of the album will do.
Quote by Avopeac

Three Days Grace="I HATE MUH PARENTZ" rock.
Cannibal Corpse="I ATE MUH PARENTZ" rock

^I agree. It's not that I didn't like DU, but I'm listening to Bitter for Sweet and the straight up techno is much better than any of the odd mixtures found on DU. Only about a week to go.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196