k i was jus wondering if musiciansfriend charges taxes, im about to blow a lot of money on there, and i wanna know if theres gonna be additional fees.

and one more thing what does ftw mean?
Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
ftw means for the win
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
k like do they charge tax on the whole order in general or on each specific item.
Quote by lobster624
woah...on the front page there are two separate threads that are completely unrelated but one is named "i need...." and this one is "HeLp!!!!!". how crazy is that?
Quote by JewMasatFlex
woah...on the front page there are two separate threads that are completely unrelated but one is named "i need...." and this one is "HeLp!!!!!". how crazy is that?

Pics or it didn't happen.
Peace.
Quote by displaca_beast
i always assumed ftw meant **** the world

I used to think so, too. And it always seemed a lot cooler when people would be like "carrots **** the world!". But now it's just lame. "carrots for the win!".
if you just add an item to your cart, then go and view it, it says at the bottom:

"Sales tax added for MO, UT, IN, and WA orders"

so there is your answer. unless you live in one of those states, no they dont tax you.
^thank u very much
Quote by lobster624