7 39%
Kirk
6 33%
they are both godly
1 6%
they are both overated
4 22%
Voters: 18.
Sorry man, but no verses threads are allowed. Mainly due to their pointlessness.

Slash owns him btw

i find them overrated
I like guitar and good music!
Dave Mustaine is the man

Member 36 of the Iron Maiden are gods club
PM Revelations to join
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??? ok maybe its just my tastes, and ill agree that they both play different styles, but old kirk beats slash any day
definitely slash, but it doesn't matter, as this will be closed soon
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
mr hammett is the winner there hands down! slash is amazing dont get me wrong but he is no hammett...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
They both kick major ass and are could rape any of us at guitar, so I'm just gonna say they are both godly.....but I like Slash better
Slash....if i even had to say why then obviously you haven't got urself a hold of any album that had slash as lead guitar in the band. . . everything he does is AMAZING. and unlike hammette(although i dont think it was his choice) he never "went w/ the scene" and cut off his solos from his band's songs just so that it would be like wut everyone else at the time was doing ( St. Anger mind you)
but slash definitely.....i feel so much more soul in his music....not to mention that he is 1/5 the driving force of my favorite band ever: G N R
Kirk is good but holy lord Slash is a millions times better. Just listen to the solo in sweet chold o mine or locamotive, or any Guns N Roses song. His new stuff, listen too the solo in dirty little thing is is fast and amazing. His solos have chacter and mainly kirk just plays fast. They are two differnt types of styles but shalsh's style is harder to pull off. the only guitarst better than his is probably buckethead. In concusion
SLASH IS A FREAKIN GOD
p.s. G N' R rules
pay no mind i bleed metal, he is just angry he didnt vote for kirk and is slowly realizing that slsh is way better than kirk. By the way he is problably some misreble bastard working at some tool store. He must vent his anger some how.
This is almost painful.

I would have to say, Paul Gilbert.

Oh, and no VS threads *reported*
Quote by Righteous
Is that Chuck Norris in your avator? I never thought of him as a shredder really... a shredder of bodies maybe.

Member: "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join

Self Proclaimed Master of Typos
Last edited by zebrahead234 at Mar 16, 2007,
My ****ing god, no vs threads. Plus they are both overated. I do like them though. Hammet pre-black album had some swett solos, and slash on appetite and both UYIs was pretty damn killer too.
My Youtube Vids

"Be formless... shapeless like water.

If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle.

Water can flow, and it can crash....Be water, my friend..." - Bruce Lee
Last edited by Erich yeung at Mar 17, 2007,
Quote by SlashEqualsGod
Kirk is good but holy lord Slash is a millions times better. Just listen to the solo in sweet chold o mine or locamotive, or any Guns N Roses song. His new stuff, listen too the solo in dirty little thing is is fast and amazing. His solos have chacter and mainly kirk just plays fast. They are two differnt types of styles but shalsh's style is harder to pull off. the only guitarst better than his is probably buckethead. In concusion
SLASH IS A FREAKIN GOD
p.s. G N' R rules

I'm gonna double post to tell you that you are a freakin moron.
My Youtube Vids

"Be formless... shapeless like water.

If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle.

Water can flow, and it can crash....Be water, my friend..." - Bruce Lee
Quote by Erich yeung
I'm gonna double post to tell you that you are a freakin moron.

your sig is from Cowboy Bebop... i love that show

but, on topic... yeah, he was wrong... although IMO slash is better, there's really no true way to tell who is better, hence the reason vs. threads are not allowed
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up