Page 2 of 111
i've been really busy as of late with school and (now) jazz band and such, but i've been trying to help out a bit more lately, a feeble attempt at posting as much as i used to
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I need to start being more helpful around here... I usually go right to the Pit without thinking, like a bad habit, haha. Consider it my new-April's resolution to spend more time in the other forums than the Pit.

Yeah, I start at the pinacle of UG , Musician talk, and then sorta drift to the Shred forum, then Metal and finally the supermassive black-hole of the Pit.

Wow the list is getting long! It'd be great if all of them would come back (SD, slashpwns, red, Cas...though I've never seen MrScary before.

Anyway hurlyz gets my vote, for what it's worth.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
haha nice... I see that lots of people think I'm useful... I'm so proud

Thanks everyone!
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Wow, things have changed a lot... *sigh*

Glad to see we've reached the big two-five of useful people. There was a time when there were about 2.
Looking for my India/Django.
well... what's happening with me finnally?? Am I in or not?
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance

Quote by redwing_suck
Wow, things have changed a lot... *sigh*

Glad to see we've reached the big two-five of useful people. There was a time when there were about 2.

Ahem!

I think you mean the big two-six people
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
^Represent. To my niggas if you hear me where you at, throw your dubs in the air and wave 'em like you just don't care.

Nah seriously, hurlyz is a shoo-in for the list.

Hurlyz FTW! Correct my enharmonic mistakes Hurlyz
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Hurlyz is good to go. Il est tres bon a la theory du musique.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Donc pas comme votre Français
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Well from discussing with Nighty and Elven, it seems the vote from the mods keeps Hurlyz off the list.
Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7
Quote by VR2005
Well from discussing with Nighty and Elven, it seems the vote from the mods keeps Hurlyz off the list.
Well, I don't really understand why but I guess it's ok

Quote by Resiliance

I hate to deny you, cause you're a good poster. But the vote went in the direction of no so I can't add you. You're really new though, so you probably shouldn't have to wait that long before you're eligible.

^I can't see why his join date has or should have anything to do with his eligibilty to be on that list. Am I missing something?
Quote by VR2005
I hate to deny you, cause you're a good poster. But the vote went in the direction of no so I can't add you.
So if the vote "went on NO" and you voted yes, that means that Elvenkindje and Nightwind both voted for no

Thanks to my brain, I now know who voted no...

Quote by VR2005
You're really new though, so you probably shouldn't have to wait that long before you're eligible.
I'm with John on that thought, I don't really understand how a single line saying " Joined Feb07 " can make the difference between a YES or NO... o_O

I mean, if it was an other (good) reason, I'd understand... but for that?? wtf?!?!

Quote by Resiliance

Last edited by hurlyz at Apr 20, 2007,
Quote by hurlyz
So if the vote "went on NO" and you voted yes, that means that Justus and Nightwind both voted for no

Justus IS Nightwind.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Quote by bluesrocker101
Justus IS Nightwind.
yea I know... I edited it now!

I was thinking Mark and Justus but I wrote Justus and Nightwind (instead of Nightwind and Elvenkindje

Quote by Resiliance

You're new, so you still have to prove yourself. There are tons of guys that come here giving good advice for a couple of months and suddenly leave.. Don't want to fill up this list with those guys. Just wait it out
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
^Exactly.

Denying you right now doesn't mean you aren't a good poster, but look at some of the people on the list and you'll see people who have been here for a couple years and have constantly come with good advice. I hope you don't take this in an offensive way, because you're definitely heading in the right direction to get added.

Ah well, shame he wasn't added, helpful guy. Still though, atleast he wasn't solely rejected because of his join date, which would be totally unfair. Anyway, just keep posting and you'll make it one day.
Well Im not totally surprised with this decision. As much as I would love to see Hurlyz up there, the feb 07 date doesnt help the cause to much as you havent been here to long. But hey, really, what does the list matter in the end anyways. Like I cant imagine to many new people read it because they sure as heck dont read the MT sticky that says 'read before posting' so why would they read this one at the time. Oh well, maybe in a couple months it will be up there.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
If we're allowing Bandleading people up here, I still stand by my nomination of Dutch_Apples.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
I'm still trying to decide about that one. It has nothing to do with his qualifying, it's just...are there many people who look at this list that are regulars in the bandleading forum?

I never see her in the MT forum buddy.

^This is a who to listen to list exclusive to the Musician Talk forum, not every forum on UG. Zuka has never posted in this forum.

Ed: Fu n00b.
Green > Yellow

^ So i guess you accept defeat

For now yes he does admit defeat, but just wait until us regular users join together and take you guys over. Muahahahaha! That will be a day to remember in MT history.

And just so Im not spamming, I think Dutch apples should be in the list as well. The bandleading forum is part of the MT.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh

Screaming Help
Accept defeat? Nigga please. You know I own that shit. Edit my post to Johnljones7443 > VR2005 or I post links that will humiliate you. w00t. hehe.
Quote by justin_fraser
For now yes he does admit defeat, but just wait until us regular users join together and take you guys over.

I wonder where I should stand on this...
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
*Pulls banning wand from back pocket*

Sooo.... You gonna stop frontin'?

EDIT: You know damn well where you stand on this

Quote by VR2005
*Pulls banning wand from back pocket*

Sooo.... You gonna stop frontin'?

EDIT: You know damn well where you stand on this

Pyschodelia is obviously on the mods team, we all know how CCs are

And John, I wouldnt mind seeing those links posted up
Quote by funkdaddyfresh

Screaming Help
He knows what will happen if he dares to think of posting those links. *shakes fist*

Quote by VR2005
He knows what will happen if he dares to think of posting those links. *shakes fist*

Just think of what would happen if you banned John. The MT forum would cease to exist as we know it. If you ban John, whos going to answer all of the questions in the name that chord thread. Then since those wont get answered, people wont learn anything. And since people wont learn anything, nobody will be able to answer any questions in the MT forum. Then they would shut it down because there are no threads.

So there you have it, John, post away my friend!
Quote by funkdaddyfresh

Screaming Help
Hehe...reminds me of the last who to listen to thread!

Some poo/peach color < Yellow

Anyway, I agree with the whole Bandleading being part of MT. I think he should be on there.

EDIT: I don't know how long John's been visiting MT, but it's still up
Last edited by kirbyrocknroll at Apr 24, 2007,
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
Hehe...reminds me of the last who to listen to thread!

Some poo/peach color < Yellow

Anyway, I agree with the whole Bandleading being part of MT. I think he should be on there.

EDIT: I don't know how long John's been visiting MT, but it's still up

Haha, totally is some poo/peach colour. Whoever has a yellow name is the shit, and theres no denying it.

Ya I never did look at the old thread though, I saw it was there but I thought it was about what kind of artists to listen to like in the blues and jazz fourm, so I never went into it
Quote by funkdaddyfresh

Screaming Help
Well look at it this way Justin: John posts links, I ban him, then YOU and every other user loses the forum and precious John boy over in the corner.

So...my question to you is, is it worth seeing a few links and losing the entire MT forum?

Quote by Johnljones7443
VR2005 > Johnljones7443
I think there was a typo made here...

It should be < instead of > !

Quote by Resiliance