Page 3 of 111
^teehee
Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7
Quote by VR2005
Well look at it this way Justin: John posts links, I ban him, then YOU and every other user loses the forum and precious John boy over in the corner.

So...my question to you is, is it worth seeing a few links and losing the entire MT forum?

Touche my friend. But then again might I remind you that you will lose your modship if this forum gets closed down
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by justin_fraser
But then again might I remind you that you will lose your modship if this forum gets closed down
Rofl owned!

I'm kidding btw VR... I like both you and john... indeed
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Quote by hurlyz
Rofl owned!

I'm kidding btw VR... I like both you and john... indeed

Psh, suckup, youre as bad as a CC

Anywho, we should really stop spamming up this board here. Funny how its all with a mod though If he wants to keep going we sure can.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by justin_fraser
Psh, suckup, youre as bad as a CC

*pointer lingers over ban button*
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
I <3 MT.

But Dutch should go on there.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Quote by psychodelia

*pointer lingers over ban button*

Haha, can you guys actually ban anyways? I sure hope not, otherwise Im digging myself a deeper grave. Anywho, Im dont spamming in this thread for tonight, and forever hopefully.

So just add Dutch_apples and be done with it.

EDIT:

Quote by bluesrocker101
I <3 MT.

But Dutch should go on there.

Ya I love MT too.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh

Screaming Help
We can ban. what do you think we to people who spam the columns, hand them medals? I think I have the most hate mail so far

Anyway, Ethan did make a good point. How many people who browse BL browse MT? Even then, how mean actually read the Stickies?
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
We can ban. what do you think we to people who spam the columns, hand them medals? I think I have the most hate mail so far

Anyway, Ethan did make a good point. How many people who browse BL browse MT? Even then, how mean actually read the Stickies?

So thats what your sig is about! Thats too cool. And yes, tis a good point about the BL and MT forum regulars. But then again, BL is a part of MT, so we should give credit where its deserved.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh

Screaming Help
Quote by Johnljones7443
Accept defeat? Nigga please. You know I own that shit. Edit my post to Johnljones7443 > VR2005 or I post links that will humiliate you. w00t. hehe.

Done
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
Awww, way to ruin the fun

EDIT: To hell with it, I'll just put Karim on the list. He knows his stuff, we know he does. Sorry Elven and Nighty, justice need be served.

Quote by VR2005
Awww, way to ruin the fun

EDIT: To hell with it, I'll just put Karim on the list. He knows his stuff, we know he does. Sorry Elven and Nighty, justice need be served.

Wooo! Congrats Karim! Now Ethan, when are you guessing you will be demodded?
Quote by funkdaddyfresh

Screaming Help
Ehh, i'm guessing in about few hours.

Quote by VR2005
Ehh, i'm guessing in about few hours.
loll

Thanks Ethan by the way!
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance

Ethan the dictator does all sorts of things without asking justus and myself

But I don't have any problems with it, gg karim
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
can i just say that the retard box is the greatest thing i've ever seen in a ug sticky.

ever.
bee yatch
That's ****ing it!

I'm handing in Ethan's resignation.

VR EDIT: Too bad you love me so much. <3
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Quote by nightwind
That's ****ing it!

I'm handing in Ethan's resignation.

Poor guy, didnt have a chance.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh

Screaming Help
I feel like making a triumphant return as a regular poster in MT...

... especially now that school is over and my job controlling satellites is only 8-5 every day during the summer... ... *ponders*
Looking for my India/Django.
Come back baby, and we can do it like we used to.... <4

Quote by nightwind
Come back baby, and we can do it like we used to.... <4
loll... You mean <3 ??? 3... not 4!

Quote by Resiliance

Quote by hurlyz
loll... You mean <3 ??? 3... not 4!

No thats how much he loves him. Its more than 3, its a freakin 4
Quote by funkdaddyfresh

Screaming Help
^
DANNY

hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
meh, I hope this the right place:

I made up some competition where you have to compose a song in a mode chosen by me. I suggested having it in MT but nightwind dismissed the idea (I think). Here was the thread:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=562040

And so anyway, I went ahead and made it in the little visited R&R sub-forum that is "Original Recording Contests"

And it went well except that there were only 3 entries. Here was the thread:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=562141&page=1&pp=40

So anyway, bluesrocker judged it, and he suggested giving it ago in here as well, so what I'm saying is:

Pretty please?
Haha, what the eff? This isn't even close to the right place, and I was FOR the idea.

And yes, less than 4 is more endearing than less than 3

<4

^that's a crooked-looking heart. boo crooked hearts...

lol give me a week to decide if i want to put in the effort to post in this forum... *sigh* i get to participate in great threads but i dont want to deal with n00bs and morons arguing about whether or not anchoring is good for you.
Looking for my India/Django.
^ Just send em my way. Remember, I'm your protege. I know what to do *eyes quickly glance over at a slightly cracked open door, where screams are heard echoing within*

Don't worry, you won't even have to worry about sending them our way. We'll destroy them before you even see them.

Hmmm, Ænimus Prime seems to be doing quite well lately. How about him on the list?
DANNY

^totally agree with that one. And by the way, how do you get that weird AE thing?
Quote by funkdaddyfresh

Screaming Help
I have no idea. I just copied it from some Tool site. I don't even know how to pronounce it!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it but I don't know if I'm list worthy. I mean, one of the criteria is "knowledgeable and thorough in the areas covered by this forum", and I don't think that describes me... yet.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
^ lol you have a name yet don't know how to pronounce it? ..... allow me, phoenetically speaking it would be

eye-nih-muss prime

the AE put together makes an elongated I sound. I believe it's latin. this concludes todays "long lost dead languages that no ones uses anymore" segment. we hope you enjoyed the program.
Quote by z4twenny
^ lol you have a name yet don't know how to pronounce it? ..... allow me, phoenetically speaking it would be

eye-nih-muss prime

the AE put together makes an elongated I sound. I believe it's latin. this concludes todays "long lost dead languages that no ones uses anymore" segment. we hope you enjoyed the program.

Weird, yet intriguing.

Anyhow, Im still up for putting eyenihmuss prime in even if he doesnt want in

Also, why the heck isnt dutch apples in there yet?!?!

EDIT: why are there 2 #28 spots as well? Turns out that UG cant actually count higher than 13 can they (for those of you who've read the 'how many days left' thread in the site feedback forum )
Quote by funkdaddyfresh

Screaming Help
Last edited by justin_fraser at May 13, 2007,
Quote by justin_fraser
Weird, yet intriguing.

Anyhow, Im still up for putting eyenihmuss prime in even if he doesnt want in

Also, why the heck isnt dutch apples in there yet?!?!

EDIT: why are there 2 #28 spots as well? Turns out that UG cant actually count higher than 13 can they (for those of you who've read the 'how many days left' thread in the site feedback forum )

Ha, and I have.

Also, shut your dirty slut mouth. Dapples will be in there soon. In about 13 minutes.

I love how you failed to consult with me in this decision.