Page 5 of 111
oh no kidding!!! rock w/ the uber schweetness i never saw myself on the list and i don't normally come in here, last i saw was hurlyz and i've never seen a list per say. awwwwww yeah party at my house now!!!!
I nominate EZLN libertad! He seems worthy.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Quote by bluesrocker101
I nominate EZLN libertad! He seems worthy.
That's true...
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Ok...

EZLN's definately worthy.
jpburns should be on there too.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
"he."

yea, a lot of times i swoop in when threads are thirty seconds away from being closed, make a valid argument, then swoop away into the night.

i'm kinda like batman.

also, i would post more, but the vets seem to beat me to it most of the time, and unlike some brilliant minds i'm not gonna post on a thread that's already been answered correctly.
bee yatch
*Notice* As much as you guys may like these users and find them helpful, for the most part I'm in agreeance. But we, the MT mods, have already had a recent spurt of adding people to the list. Therefore, if the other mods don't mind I'd like to set a rule that we can only add 2 users a month, if that much.

I'm gonna talk to Nighty and Elven about it, but I really think this would cut down on the amount of people getting added, because as helpful as they may be they may not stay around for long.

Any opinions? (Even though I imagine something along these lines will be enforced soon.) (maybe)
Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7
2 a month is alot imo, it used to take a few months for one to get added
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
if you are that worried about the size of the list, why not remove some people? there are quite a few people who rarely post in here any more (myself included) who probably wouldnt object to being off the list.

but i do agree with Resi, it used to take a long time for people to get added, so two a month may be a lot.
Yeah, I'm not saying that you HAVE to put two up a month. But that that's the limit, of course we can easily lower it to one every two months.

I dont think we have to put a limit on it. If someone proves themselves worth for a while, like half a year, then add them. Like I had been posting in here for over half a year before Ethan noticed me (I mainly post in the singing thread) and now we have guys being added left and right.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
We need to stop being supportive

Lol, but yeah. I don't think there is a need for a limit. I think we should just wait a while to see if they will give good advice and be a regular.
Eh, nevermind then. I guess I'm the only one around here who cares about setting boundaries.

Quote by Johnljones7443
I vote for myself to be taken off the list.

I second that motion.

EDIT: damn mods thinking they can change ours posts
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Last edited by justin_fraser at Jun 7, 2007,
Quote by Johnljones7443
I vote for myself to be taken off the list.

Sounds like a good quick fix to me.

^Well you didn't see his original post did you?

Oh well, he deserved it. Now go back in to your pin, grunt!

Don't worry Johnny ole' boy, you'll always be a mod in my eyes.

We should take John off the list and then keep track of how many people say that he should be on the list and be a mod

at your sig, John.

EDIT: Coincidence, Ethan!
Liar!

Quote by VR2005
Oh well, he deserved it. Now go back in to your pin, grunt!
What was on his original post??
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance

He was bumbling on about taking me and Mark off of the list.

so about me and ezln...just wondering, considering that's what started this whole debacle.
bee yatch
Quote by VR2005
He was bumbling on about taking me and Mark off of the list.
Good idea.... err, I mean... what a "st00p1dz" idea pfft

Quote by Resiliance

Quote by jpburns88
so about me and ezln...just wondering, considering that's what started this whole debacle.

I'm pretty sure it's a no.

Ah, who needs the list anyway? It's not as if anyone but the regulars even know it exists. Much less the FAQ sticky!
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Yeah, it's REALLY not that important. Just like a nerdy right of passage for theoretical knowledge and helpfulness.

Quote by Ænimus Prime

Ah, who needs the list anyway? It's not as if anyone but the regulars even know it exists. Much less the FAQ sticky!

DO NOT TAKE MY FUN FROM ME.

Looking for my India/Django.
Quote by Ænimus Prime

We have an FAQ sticky...?
Quote by cakemonster91

*chuckle* A peanut. With a face.

Go to your staff paper and re-write this song a half step down so on the paper it'll be like you have a "C" just move it down to a "B#"

Know your theory, then play like you don't.

yea you know all those closed threads that aren't an argument about theory vs. feel? they're usually things answered by the FAQ sticky. it's quite fascinating. That thread could be titled "Maria Sharapova with a Cucumber" and people probably still wouldn't read it.
bee yatch
*Notice* The list has been revamped by Nightwind and I.

so what's the current system for nominations now? is it still the whole we'll mention someone and discuss thing or is there a limit to how many people are picked in a month? what's the deal here
bee yatch
Everything is the same.

If I might make a slight suggestion regarding the list...

While the people removed may not really post in here too often, there are still threads archived, I believe, that might contain their posts. Could we keep these members around in some sort of alternate list in this thread, like "Who to listen to from old threads"? (obviously it's not a catchy name, but I'm sure someone could come up with something)
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out