what the hell does everyone make jokes about a "search button" for?? i have no freakin clue what it means... can you guys help me out?
sigged
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
It's hinting to the threadstarter that their thread is a repost and they should've used the search button to search for existing threads on the topic.

EDIT: I was going to just make a search button joke but I decided to be helpful for a change.
normally used in threads that have been done numerous times, and could be found using the search bar.
Quote by ihatefender
sigged

YES!!!! ove been wanting to get sigged since like the first day i joined, ha. although im kinda dissapointed itf for this.
damn, sigged before me =(
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by Turbo_Man
It's hinting to the threadstarter that their thread is a repost and they should've used the search button to search for existing threads on the topic.

EDIT: I was going to just make a search button joke but I decided to be helpful for a change.

thanks man
Quote by ozzy102691
YES!!!! ove been wanting to get sigged since like the first day i joined, ha. although im kinda dissapointed itf for this.

Sorry i had to do it before RNRSoldier
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
Quote by ozzy102691

i'm gonna sig this whole thing.
yea some threads get repetitive fast, but in newbie defense (and self admittance here) the search button aint that great, i search the word sex (looking for the sex thread) and one one of the first things i get is like polls about slash and random things not even titled with the word sex
Quote by ozzy102691

dude, you really don't want to be sigged for what you just said.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
^you need to do an advanced search in most cases, and change the options so it only searches thread titles.
Well search for the word in the title of the thread only. It's right under where you type the word to search for in.
it means millions of other threads have been made on this topic and nobody wants to hear about it over and over. Use the search button at the top right of the page and find a thread already made with that topic. Oh, and how could you be here longer than me and not know what that means? And also, a May 06'er sigged by someone who joined 6 days ago?
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Bpags868
it means millions of other threads have been made on this topic and nobody wants to hear about it over and over. Use the search button at the top right of the page and find a thread already made with that topic. Oh, and how could you be here longer than me and not know what that means? And also, a May 06'er sigged by someone who joined 6 days ago?

You made me feal small
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan

Oh Damn
Quote by ozzy102691

i think you were just "sig-baiting"!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by ozzy102691
what the hell does everyone make jokes about a "search button" for?? i have no freakin clue what it means... can you guys help me out?

Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
i think you were just "sig-baiting"!

is that what they call it now?
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah