What does their new album title "Vena Sera" translate to in English? *Chevelle sucks answers are not needed*
Quote by GuitarHero0715
yea, i know what you mean, i think it means you have balls, not sure, thats what i heard from my dad, although he wasnt sober

Quote by Sinforsale
Welcome to UG, The "safest" place on the Net.

a Tip is this: Dont Go Into the Pit Under ANY Circumstance.
oh... wow really? wouldve searched but never thought this would allready have been done
Quote by GuitarHero0715
yea, i know what you mean, i think it means you have balls, not sure, thats what i heard from my dad, although he wasnt sober

Quote by Sinforsale

I dont know, but I haven't listened to them in forever. I really like their stuff though.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
yeah i love em. theyre the best new rock band today (OPINION)
Quote by GuitarHero0715

Quote by Sinforsale

from wikipedia: "Vena Sera is the name of the fourth studio album by Chevelle. It will be released on April 3, 2007 through Epic Records. The album title is translated as "vein liquid."
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
kool thanks
Quote by GuitarHero0715

Quote by Sinforsale

Vena Sera doesnt translate to blood in any language i can think of, pretty much every language has a specific word for blood.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
thats prolly how they ment it to be... like saying-- bladder liquid (piss)
Quote by GuitarHero0715

Quote by Sinforsale