Anyone know of some good guitar stores in Seattle WA? Im getting tired of just going to GC all the time. I wanna find some nice local shops where i can get to know the people and whatnot.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I've looked around, and so far gc is the best in my opinion. From my experience, all of the other ones are unreliable little shops with no refund policies. i perfer gc/musiciansfriend.com I wish I could be more helpful, but I haven't found any other shops that I liked. There is a music store in bellevue that I like, but it is more of a piano/general music store than a guitar store. they do have some cool effect pedals and amps though. forget the name, but it's in bellevue square mall, about 15 minutes away from downtown seattle.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
I've looked around, and so far gc is the best in my opinion. From my experience, all of the other ones are unreliable little shops with no refund policies. i perfer gc/musiciansfriend.com I wish I could be more helpful, but I haven't found any other shops that I liked. There is a music store in bellevue that I like, but it is more of a piano/general music store than a guitar store. they do have some cool effect pedals and amps though. forget the name, but it's in bellevue square mall, about 15 minutes away from downtown seattle.

Yeah, ive been to that one, neat little shop. I really like Bass Northwest in Seattle. Great people and great atmosphere but it doesnt do me much good when im looking for guitar stuff.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I hate that place in bellevue. when I went in there they stared at me and pretty much wouldnt let me touch anything so I ran away.
Quote by Mad Marius
Bush is a good president.

And yes, you HAVE to be drunk to say that with a straight face. And I sure am.

Quote by Garci
Damn, 1.2 billion dollers? Wonder how much that's in dollars
^Fuck yeah, thank you Wax.

Another good one is the Trading Musician: all used + Vintage gear. It's up in the U District. Also, check out A# Music down here in Kent.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Guitar center's give me a headache there are so many people playing so many things poorly at the same time.
Guitar Center = shit.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Well, if your willing to make the drive to Olympia, Music 6000 kicks major arse.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by SGstriker
Well, if your willing to make the drive to Olympia, Music 6000 kicks major arse.

Ya, my cousin got his 1st guitar there and i was w/ him when he got it. I used to live in Lacey.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm