Page 1 of 9
Heres the scoop, my fine UGers. As you all probably know by now, I am about ready to dump my girlfriend because she has fallen in love with a 20 year old druggy, and I mean DRUGGY. One of those anime raver techno druggy idiots. ANyways, she has completely ignored me, and says things change. She thinks she is getting away with it that easily, and plans on staying with me for a year until it is legal for her to date the kid (we will call him Josh). She is completely oblivious that he is a pedohile (he has told me he has dated many girls under 14 since he was 17, had sex with most and then left), but she thinks he is really amazing, because he knows how to play her. I used to get mad, but recently Ive just snapped, and so I decided to have fun. I started talking to him, got to know him, befriended him. He hated me at first, but now he trusts me. I even have his full name, address, phone number, myspace and email passwords, etc. Same with my girlfriend. SO. The good stuff. I told him that I am interested in buying some weed from him. (some criminal background on him: He has his license revoked till he is 21, and has had a first offense dealing with weed and acid tabs). He says sure, just let me know when.

Now you can all help me bulletproof my plan. I have about 9 pictures I took of him, using alcohol and illegal substances, and have about 3 more that he took himself, I have 3 logs containing explicit material between him (20 yo) and my gf (15 yo). I have a small clip of him admitting the dating 14 year olds thing, and now he will have a bag of weed waiting for me when I am ready to pick it up. He is usually always high, and his house stinks of weed, and I plan on calling the cops, giving them his address, and complaining about drug use. They will open the door and see him or his father (also a stoner), high, and want to search the house (I THINK), and then find the bag of weed he had, and his collection of shrooms, acid, crack, etc.

After that, I will explain to the cops everything, but deny that the girl is my girlfriend, and instead merely my best friends sister (she really is, and my best friend and everyone I know will vouche for me), so she cant call statutory rape on me, and we've never had sex (for this reason. Im smart ) I will then show them the logs that my best friend took (We will say that he has a keylogger on his comp to safeguard his little sister, its not illegal), and our friend Josh is gone.

So, any holes in this plan? Josh is completely unaware, he thinks he is my friend. I havent dumped my girlfriend yet, Im waiting to do it right before I call the cops...Shes going away for a week, in 5 days, maybe Ill do it then so she cant warn him. Any suggestions to further bulletproof it, or perhaps any holes in the law that I missed and have to cover?
Also, there is no danger of me being killed. Sarah will be away, and during that time I will change her myspace password and Josh's myspace password so she cant talk to his friends, and he isnt a violent kid anyways.

Thanks UG.

Payback's a bitch, sarah.
Quote by Metal claw
Ugh....

Dude, just dump her and leave them alone.

In my eyes, you already lost since you're so obsessed about payback.

Nah man, I need to do it in a way that will last in her eyes. I hate when people try to outsmart me, like she has tried.

Quote by garden of grey
You madman Alonso!

Yeah that sucks that you went out with her forever and she was lost to this moron. Just don't get killed when he comes out of prison!

EDIT: Don't take it so hard on the girl. She just really lost her sense of judgement. That being said, have fun with the pedo-bater.

We constantly have fights where she admits she wants to be a bitch to me and only keeps me around as company till next year. This all started a month ago when he started talking to her
Quote by garden of grey
You madman Alonso!

Yeah that sucks that you went out with her forever and she was lost to this moron. Just don't get killed when he comes out of prison!

EDIT: Don't take it so hard on the girl. She just really lost her sense of judgement. That being said, have fun with the pedo-bater.

ur dumb
Yeah really, ruining two people's lives because your girlfriend doesn't want to date you anymore is pretty pathetic. Just dump her and get over it.
wow thats pretty intense
sounds good to me though, if it works out this guy's screwed
give us some follow up if you go through with it

im rooting for u!
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
awesome.

take pics and make an after thread so we can all lean back and say OWN3D
Some Guy?
Quote by NGD1313
Yeah really, ruining two people's lives because your girlfriend doesn't want to date you anymore is pretty pathetic. Just dump her and get over it.

Im not ruining my girlfriends life, just giving her massive heartbreak.
You'd have to have probable cause for the police to go to the house. Something more along the lines of heavy traffic enter and exiting during all hours night, numerous sightings of drug dealings and such. You, as a concerned citizen and person who would like to keep the neighborhood safe, would like the police to check up on this place. Tell them you know this person and they have releaved troubling information to you (the 14 year olds and such) and you have logs from your computer of such dealings.

If worse comes to worse just pay some crackhead to kill him.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
you crazy bastard you. best of luck!

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
dude if you decide to be a f.uckin narc, i will personally reach through the computer screen and beat your ass. just dump her and STOP
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

Go for it.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by insideac
Nah man, I need to do it in a way that will last in her eyes. I hate when people try to outsmart me, like she has tried.
Don't you just love it though when they really think they are smarter than you and then BAM they are ****ed?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
pretty ****ing genius I'd say. Go for it man.
Quote by Sun Child
I LOVE YOU

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
you could just kill them both and throw them in a lake
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
wow.

i salute you. ill drink to you too.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Quote by garden of grey
But seriously, watch out on what you do.

I mean it is clear and perfect here, but if some ex got me in jail to piss me off I would probably stab the guy to death. I wouldn't see a reason not to.

ya rly
even if it is petty revenge. it will be one less druggo with a pre teen fetish on the streets
Don't you know, I'm the end of what will be?
Insideac if you do it i will love you forever. But you have to let me know how it turned out!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yeah walk away, then you can be smug about it...

Plus who knows the dad might get caught and then beat the shit out of you. You say he is non-violent but you don't really know what he would do in a situation like that or what his other friends would do.

I say take the moral high road...

P.S. I sent you a metronome in the mail, have you gotten it yet?
Quote by Metal claw
Ugh....

Dude, just dump her and leave them alone.

In my eyes, you already lost since you're so obsessed about payback.

agreed
That is a brilliant idea about the concerned neighbor thing, ill probably do that. Also, if like to point out that my girlfriend also said that since talking to him, she wants to try every drug with him for the "experience" so this will stop her from that as well.
Quote by DeadMeadow
Do it.

Ive thought of something better... get the police to catch him when he is high and doing your gf hahaa
I'm all for ruining the druggie/pedophile's life, but don't do it because of what your girlfriend is doing, that's her fault, and she should be punished for it (sarcasm).

Destroy both of their lives.
Go for it.

Anyone saying your ruining the guys life for revenge, your just as stupid as him. 'Josh' has already ruined his life by being a druggy AND a pedophile. How much more can he trash his life? Prison will do him good...
Film it and put it on YouTube.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!
Pics also.

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Quote by insideac
Im not ruining my girlfriends life, just giving her massive heartbreak.

god if i were in the quoting mood this would be mine.
I know that as it is now. He will eventually know it was me, but thatll hurt him even more I think. Loses his drugs, a friend, and a potential lover all in a moment I get shivers just thinking about it. I'm gonna are if I can have my friend film from WAY afar, when they arrest him haha.
dude, way to go. show that bitch and the dickhead whats what.

and PM me with the results as soon as you do it...

GOOD LUCK!
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Damn, you must really hate the two of them.
Thats actually a pretty damn good plan.
Or, possibly you could set up a meeting place for him to give you even more than weed and get the cops to be watching and get him than.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean