I was just wondering how long most people had been playing when they learned how to play pinch harmonics, and how long it took them to learn.
I've been playing about 10 months and I learned them yesterday, it took me 10 minutes, and I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging or anything. I think it was just because I'd done them before by accident and the YouTube video I watched on how to play them was really good.
I never really practiced them, I just messed around and tried them some day and now I can do them pretty consistently. That was probably after I'd been playing for around 9 months, I'm at about 1 year now.
It's not that hard of a thing to learn, it's keeping it up that's a bitch.
Once you forget how to do them, it takes a little bit to figure it out again.
I think it took me about 30 minutes.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
About a year before I figured it out.

Know I don't understand why it was hard to do....
Quote by Rancid_Punk
I was just wondering how long most people had been playing when they learned how to play pinch harmonics, and how long it took them to learn.
I've been playing about 10 months and I learned them yesterday, it took me 10 minutes, and I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging or anything. I think it was just because I'd done them before by accident and the YouTube video I watched on how to play them was really good.

took me 4 days to learn.
i was playing for 5 years before i learnt them, though in my defense i wasn't really bothering to learn them but it took me about a week to start hitting them consistently