I was lookin through the thread about who would win the next World War and it gave me an idea. MAKE MY OWN UG WAR!
Heres the instructions:
Every team has:
5000 Health Points
100 Infantry(1 infantry=10)
5 Tanks(1 Tank=100)
2 Battleships(1 Battleships=200)
10 Jet Bombers(1 Jet Bomber=50)

You can attack any of the below nations with as many of these choices above as you want. But once you use a unit it takes 2 days for you too get them back.This is a simple form of a ginormous game i am gonna make so just try this one first. If you aren't playing please do not post in here.

LEADERS

New Band Order-United States 3950
Pan-Tallica -Canada 5000
MetalHead73-Mexico 5000
drevil814-Russia 5000
Arthur Curry-Antartica 5000
ihatefender-China 5000
fallenangel20-Norway 5000
Siftings-United Kingdom 5000

Fight!!!
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Last edited by lucky911charms at Mar 17, 2007,
I launch:
5 Jet Bombers
3 Tanks
50 Infantry

ON AMERICA.

hhaha.

America is dead.
F.U.B.A.R.
Jet fighters with Agent Orange on Greece destroying vegetation and numerous civilians.

Without ability to grow foods, their economy is crushed and therefor no longer have resources to fund war.

FUCK, Greece isn't in this. 10 Jet Bombers to UK then
Last edited by drevil814 at Mar 17, 2007,
Make me leader of argentina! i freaking rule if I have that country in risk.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
forget this guys i'm closin the game no one is playing it serouisly. Plus people are comin in and postin when it said not to post so screw it.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
i just am wondering why america is handicapped from the get go. 3950 and the rest 5000?
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by MotleyCrueSATD
i just am wondering why america is handicapped from the get go. 3950 and the rest 5000?

beaucse no1 lieks america nah just kidding i dont no why but aweel
i wanna be in charge of sparta! 300 for the win. except with nukes and guns

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
Quote by MotleyCrueSATD

See first post in the thread
I launch all 100 infantry at Russia, where my soldiers piss people off by making fun of their stupid hats. -1000 ego points for them

and I propose an alliance with Canada, my little beyotch Canada
Quote by Siftings
I launch all 100 infantry at Russia, where my soldiers piss people off by making fun of their stupid hats. -1000 ego points for them

and I propose an alliance with Canada, my little beyotch Canada

*Uses Scorched Earth Policy and yor men freeze to death*
I send 10 jet bombers and 5 tanks to america
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
*seizes Canadian stores and sends league of Eskimo Warriors across Bering Strait, led by Prince Harry, and 10 Jet Fighters, to attack Russia*
Quote by lucky911charms
I was lookin through the thread about who would win the next World War and it gave me an idea. MAKE MY OWN UG WAR!
Heres the instructions:
Every team has:
5000 Health Points
100 Infantry(1 infantry=10)
5 Tanks(1 Tank=100)
2 Battleships(1 Battleships=200)
10 Jet Bombers(1 Jet Bomber=50)

You can attack any of the below nations with as many of these choices above as you want. But once you use a unit it takes 2 days for you too get them back.This is a simple form of a ginormous game i am gonna make so just try this one first. If you aren't playing please do not post in here.

LEADERS

New Band Order-United States 3950
Pan-Tallica -Canada 5000
MetalHead73-Mexico 5000
drevil814-Russia 5000
Arthur Curry-Antartica 5000
ihatefender-China 5000
fallenangel20-Norway 5000
Siftings-United Kingdom 5000

Fight!!!

Get out much, nerd?

Seriously, go throw, like, a football around or something Flagendorf.
Poor advice.
Quote by Siftings
*seizes Canadian stores and sends league of Eskimo Warriors across Bering Strait, led by Prince Harry, and 10 Jet Fighters, to attack Russia*

*Plants maraijuana to distract Harry. Once high, Russia acts full force obliterating pathetic attempt to conquer*
I sned all remaining forces to America.
5 Jet Bombers
2 Tanks
50 Infantry
2 Battleships.

I must wait 2 days for my stocks to replenish.
F.U.B.A.R.
everyone attack Metalhead73 he cant attack for 2 days
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
I Invade earth from Mars. Alien army pwns earth. I win.
Quote by fallenangel20

Quote by hemi-san
I hereby control the Dominican Republic because hell, we're hotter then you!

I propose an alliance with Canada.

My first act will be to set up a Dominican Republic Embassy in Canada.

Wow I'm a geek...
Last edited by raisinbran at Mar 17, 2007,
Quote by ihatefender
everyone attack Metalhead73 he cant attack for 2 days

You ass.

I care not though.

As long as i conflict as much damage as possible on America.
F.U.B.A.R.
I would like an allience with norway
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan

Oh Damn
The Dominican Republic sends 50 infantry to Canada in order to attack the United Kingdom's remaining forces controlling all Canadian stores.

EDIT: The Dominican Republic takes control of Heard Island and the McDonald Islands located ~1750 kilometers off of the Northern Antarctica shoreline. I set up a Dominican Republic headquarters in an effort to ally up with Antarctica.
Last edited by raisinbran at Mar 17, 2007,
Quote by drevil814
*Plants maraijuana to distract Harry. Once high, Russia acts full force obliterating pathetic attempt to conquer*

*Unchains secret weapon, "The Beast" aka an aging Posh Spice. As the Russians scatter, she belts out abhorrent pop song, laying waste to landscape and ensuring a lousy crop for generations to come*
Quote by ihatefender
I would like an allience with norway

you can get your "allience" when you learn to spell it.
Quote by fallenangel20

Quote by hemi-san
sorry i would like an alliance
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan

Oh Damn
Quote by Siftings
*Unchains secret weapon, "The Beast" aka an aging Posh Spice. As the Russians scatter, she belts out abhorrent pop song, laying waste to landscape and ensuring a lousy crop for generations to come*

Ha! Joke's on you. Russia has very little agriculture to begin with! Besides big fuzzy hats acts as muffler and thus renders Posh Spice useless. Russia then uses massive population to take on army.
its cool, you can have your alliance now.
Quote by fallenangel20

Quote by hemi-san