this game pretty much owns. the first one was amazing and now the second one looks even better. anyone here ever play it?

kratos is so much cooler than king leonidas.

some of the moves are so awesome, like when you rip out the cyclops eye.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
are you guys serious???? this game is amazing. it's for the ps2.
I want it so Badly, The First one was amazing but My gay Ps2 broke
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
It's a pretty fun game. They didn't use the mythological references all that well, though. The gamemakers just tried to compile as many mythological figures as they could for the purpose of providing graphic ways to kill them. That being said, it's still a great game.
whoa, just as I read this a commercial for it came on.
Looks good tho.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Quote by Quintessence153
It's a pretty fun game. They didn't use the mythological references all that well, though. The gamemakers just tried to compile as many mythological figures as they could for the purpose of providing graphic ways to kill them. That being said, it's still a great game.

i know what you're saying but i still think the story kicks ass. i always thought it was funny how the narrator always says "Kratos has done the impossible...again"

Quote by Leonheart
I could have sworn 2 already came out...

E: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_of_War_II Apparently I'm right. Just in America though.

i know. i haven't played it though. i've only seen it being played.
Its alright, but RE4 owns
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
^your opinion is wrong...
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
thank you, RE4 is the king for me

i cant wait for 5

you sir, are a gentleman who enjoys life's finer experiances
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
I'm playing it now, or at least I was five minutes ago. It's so good, I just finished fighting Medusa. Although Kratos is in no way, shape, or form cooler than King Leonidas...he is still quite the badass.
666 BRO
Quote by lobster624
this game pretty much owns. the first one was amazing and now the second one looks even better. anyone here ever play it?

kratos is so much cooler than king leonidas.

some of the moves are so awesome, like when you rip out the cyclops eye.

i was at my friends house and he was playing it tonight, it looked ****ing awesome! this game is tight
Quote by Kankuro
Although Kratos is in no way, shape, or form cooler than King Leonidas...he is still quite the badass.

leonidas dies. that's it. it's over. kratos on the other hand has died twice and come back. he rips out cyclopos eyes, shoves his blades down minotaurs throats, and rips flying guys wings off. i think kratos is by far cooler for those reasons.