Alright, so I have been searching around for a new guitar for a little while now and I have basically come down to choice between an Ibanez SZ720FM and a PRS SE Custom. I have tried them both out and really like the feel of both of them and will probably end up replacing the pickups in whichever one I get and usually play pretty much everything depending on my mood. So if anyone has any strong opinions on one or the other that could help push me over the edge or maybe an idea of any other guitars around that price range ($600) that I should check out, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
me being me i would take the Ibanez though if they both play as good then either way you can't be dissapointed in which guitar you get.
i would go with the ibanez just because of the music i play. basically the choice comes down to what music you play. does the ibanez have a locking tremelo?
Fender 60's Strat
Peaveybackstageplus(vintage)
digitech whammy
boss ds-1
schecter c1 classic
it also depends on what music you play and if you want a tremolo.
the schecter c1 classic is really good for the money i rocommend it a lot its really pretty.
Gear:
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Strat
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
2x12 cab
crybaby 535q
Yamaha acoustic
zoom fire 36
boss mega distortion
Quote by stratmandoo
i would go with the ibanez just because of the music i play. basically the choice comes down to what music you play. does the ibanez have a locking tremelo?

nope the Ibanez doesn't have a locking tremolo. easy to say because it's a SZ series guitar
dude u can get an epi les paul or something and u wont hav 2 change the pickups
Quote by RedMoonMan
Cause Your A Weak Ass Little Bitch!!!!

Quote by grim1
Says the person with a White Stripes avatar.

loool fucked yu right didnt he?