http://www.deanguitars.com/dean_winter_07/razorback_v255.htm

To me that seems like a pretty ood guitar, for metal anyways, I don't really understand why it receives alot of hate. I mean I'd price that at about 500$, which is whatI think it is.

Anyways my main question is why its so hated, is it because its under Dimes name, and because he was over-rated, so would his signature then too be overrated, or is it because Trivium plays them, whats the deal? Why the hate?
Quote by !~SlasH~
..except the price is like double what you think it is..

I'm pretty sure thats the cheaper version. I think anyways.
I Think that guitars actually somewhere around $3K, could be wrong.

Edit: I think thats the cheaper one too.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
All razorbacks are like a bagillion dollars, but play like any other guitar. Just because its under dimes name and it has a weird ass body its that way. Meh, I want a guitar that sounds nice not looks nice.
it actually ranges from 1200 to 4500 bucks (ebay)....i personally think its a fuc*in awesome guitar (in terms of looks especially) i just gotta get a job so i can buy one
Last edited by Omnislash502 at Mar 17, 2007,
It's the cheap one, and it's in the AMS catalog for 1200 this month.

Exactly.

It's a $500 guitar that they're charging $1200 for. Which is why i'm not a fan of dean's dime guitars.
My Band - Validus - Our Myspace
---
-Carvin DC400/DC200/DC727/CM140
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k
---
-Engl PRO 4x12
-Marshall 4x12/2x12
-Carvin 4x12
LFR... at that price... rofl
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
I like the Razorback V and although the china version is much cheaper it is a brilliant guitar, although i wouldnt get it in yellow i would get it in red
that is a pos guitar. You can get so many better guitars for metal at that price.
The razorbacks are 1200-4000 bucks and that one is cheap has crappy pickups and a crappy licensed tremolo at a high price f that.
Gear:
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Strat
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
2x12 cab
crybaby 535q
Yamaha acoustic
zoom fire 36
boss mega distortion
a lot of what youre paying for is the name, but they are pretty good quality and look AMAZING, i was so close to getting one
Quote by cagnius
I'd rather be spooning than doing my essay...
Haha. Dime overrated...

Funny. But I do hate Trivium. Those fags need to get their own guitars.

I like those guitars, though. Especially the new one with skulls on it. Badass...
It's because they're rather mediocre guitars for a lot of money.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I have played the Dime Deans. Overrated. LFR and the DImebucker is quite shit. Don't get one, they feel kinda cheap.
Quote by the1
I have played the Dime Deans. Overrated. LFR and the DImebucker is quite shit. Don't get one, they feel kinda cheap.

That one has EMG's

If Dean were to dish out another $50 in their production of guitars for an OFR, they would be quality guitars. (or at least less bad)