There was some news article about some metal vocalist or summat who killed himself by suffocating while masturbating, trying to get the ultimate orgasm. I can't find the details or the article anywhere, or even who it was.
Any help?
Yeah its Erotic Asphyxiation and the dude's name is hide from X-japan. LoL.
"Observers at public hangings noted male victims developed an erection, sometimes remaining after death (death erection), and occasionally ejaculated when being hanged"

Now THATS what I call rigor mortis.
For a second I thought you were talking about a band.
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
Quote by nonickname

Yeah I was like, 'Masturbatory Asphyxiation? I'm the mood for some brutal death metal.'

lol.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by nonickname

As did I. I figured a band would name themselves after that sooner or later...

thats classic, gotta try it sometime
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799

thats classic, gotta try it sometime

You wouldnt come back thats to tell us how it was, thats for sure lol
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
Lolz.^
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
yeah that's hide from X-japan. great guy. apparently he was drunk out of his mind and just fell over and umm got caught on the doorknob on the way down?:P. Nobody's sure exactly why he was hanging from a doorknob by the towel round his neck
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
^ Back in the X-Japan Days they used to wrap towels in that way around their muscles to relieve muscle stress after shows, more than likely that's why he had it like that.

Didn't the guy from INXS (Micheal Hutchins?) die similarly?
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
I don't get how one would go about doing that. If I was suffocating then I wouldn't worry about pleasuring myself, the feeling of not having air would be too great.