i would have thought a high-end Ibanez guitar would NOT be made out of basswood, because genrally speaking all the guitars ive ever tried made from basswood have sounded shit, so is it just me? why does the Ibanez Jems body made from basswood?
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
Quote by Metal_Injection
i would have thought a high-end Ibanez guitar would NOT be made out of basswood, because genrally speaking all the guitars ive ever tried made from basswood have sounded shit, so is it just me? why does the Ibanez Jems body made from basswood?

Well, sound is subjective. What guitars did you try out of basswood? If you picked up low quality guitars made out of basswood, it could have just been setted up poorly. Also note, most JEM's are actually made out of Alder.
Whats wrong with basswood? apart from being a soft wood, its brilliant.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by Metal_Injection

go eat a pie
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Quote by Metal_Injection

yeah, they should use plywood or agathis instead.....
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic