Poll: Do you feel great about being apart of UG?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you feel great about being apart of UG?
Yes
34 79%
No
5 12%
I'm only in it for the tabs and guitar advice!
4 9%
Voters: 43.
Page 1 of 3
feels great to be apart of UG?

I mean we are all apart of this great community and if any noob or 'invasion' tries to take place, we band together and flame them good!

I wouldn't know half the crap I do about guitar and....pointless aspects of life if it weren't for UG and The Pit.

UG has been through hell and back, seen the best of times and the worst of times and im glad to be apart of it.

so who else feels good about being apart of UG?

who doesn't?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Last edited by sebastian_96 at Mar 17, 2007,
You are PROUD to be a UG'er? Wow.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
No offense to you UG addicts here, but. I have real friends, and I'm more proud to be in that group that I am to be on a website where no one particularly likes me and where the only thing I talk about is music and secks.
Quote by Masochist_Lust
No offense to you UG addicts here, but. I have real friends, and I'm more proud to be in that group that I am to be on a website where no one particularly likes me and where the only thing I talk about is music and secks.

I'm not a UG addict....i have a LIFE!

I'm just saying...

UG > every other community
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Masochist_Lust

i know becuase your the only one in the world with friends, omg your the bearer of friends the prophecies have foretold about.

give me a break.
Quote by remember
i know becuase you the only one in the world with friends, omg your the bearer of friends the prophecies have foretold about.

give me a break.

Indeed.
Quote by Masochist_Lust

i have plenty of real friends. They all hate UG because i spam them with all the masturbation threads

I am very proud to be a UGer
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by remember
i know becuase your the only one in the world with friends, omg your the bearer of friends the prophecies have foretold about.

give me a break.

No, I'm just saying that being a member of a site isn't an uber thing in my life, and that I'm more proud to have the friends I have than I am to have an account on UG...
Quote by Masochist_Lust
No, I'm just saying that being a member of a site isn't an uber thing in my life, and that I'm more proud to have the friends I have than I am to have an account on UG...

Yeah sure you are, mr pentagram thingy.

Shouldn't you be sacrificing some sheep or summant?
Quote by Jackolas

I think you're mixing up your animal cruelty and modern day satanism. Just thought I'd point that out for you.

And having a go at someone for their religion is a cheap shot.
Quote by Masochist_Lust

he didnt ask if you if you liked your friends more then UG he asked you if you were proud, and by the looks of things your not and i shun you for you blasphemous, treacherous ideals... *turns back on Masochist_Lust*
Quote by remember
he didnt ask if you if you liked your friends more then UG he asked you if you were proud, and by the looks of things your not and i shun you for you blasphemous, treacherous ideals... *turns back on Masochist_Lust*

Ooh, he's angry because I have an opinion.

I didn't say I wasn't proud to be on this site. It's not something I'm going to boast about because anyone can be a member, but it's a good place to be to stop boredom and there are some pretty awesome people on this site. But I'm saying that there are some people here (FOTB) that have absolutely no life and spend it dwelling in the pit. All I'm doing is saying that I love the site, but I don't love it that much.
Quote by Masochist_Lust

I didn't say I wasn't proud to be on this site. It's not something I'm going to boast about because anyone can be a member, but it's a good place to be to stop boredom and there are some pretty awesome people on this site. But I'm saying that there are some people here (FOTB) that have absolutely no life and spend it dwelling in the pit. All I'm doing is saying that I love the site, but I don't love it that much.

when i apply for a job and they ask for my credentials i put down that im a proud member of the UG community... and i still havent been turned down from a job.
Quote by remember
when i apply for a job and they ask for my credentials i put down that im a proud member of the UG community... and i still havent been turned down from a job.

Why would someone turn you down from a job because you said that you enjoy spending some time on an internet forum focused on music?

I really don't think you understand where I'm coming from here.
Quote by Masochist_Lust

Seriously dude, stop trying to impress people by telling them all about how you have friends. Almost everyone here is a normal person, not the classic nerd you see in the high school cliche movies. I have great aussie mates, and beautiful girlfriends (as in the girls that are friends, im not one of those ill marry everyone people )

As does everyone else. No one cares about you acting cool. I know exactly what sebastian_96 is saying, this site is awesome.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Last edited by Rocker_69 at Mar 17, 2007,
Quote by Jackolas

Whoah

This thread turned stupid real fast

*leaves thread before it damages his IQ*
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Rocker_69
Seriously dude, stop trying to impress people by telling them all about how you have friends. Almost everyone here is a normal person, not the classic nerd you see in the high school cliche movies. I have great aussie mates, and beautiful girlfriends (as in the girls that are friends, im not one of those ill marry everyone people :p

As does everyone else. No one cares about you acting cool. I know exactly what sebastian_96 is saying, this site is awesome.

AMEN.
Quote by Rocker_69
Seriously dude, stop trying to impress people by telling them all about how you have friends. Almost everyone here is a normal person, not the classic nerd you see in the high school cliche movies. I have great aussie mates, and beautiful girlfriends (as in the girls that are friends, im not one of those ill marry everyone people )

right on the money Rocker_69
good work

the muffin!
Last edited by sebastian_96 at Mar 17, 2007,
I know more now through UG. Thats about it, haha.

Proud to be a member? nah. the forum has turned to shit with all the people trying to flame and the stupid masturbation threads. the only places that aren't full of shit are the B&A (except pop punk/emo, nu-metal and some peeps in hardcore) and the bass forum.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by Rocker_69

He isn't trying to impress everyone. He's not trying to act cool. Stop making assumptions.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by IndieMetalhead
I know more now through UG. Thats about it, haha.

Proud to be a member? nah. the forum has turned to shit with all the people trying to flame and the stupid masturbation threads. the only places that aren't full of shit are the B&A (except pop punk/emo, nu-metal and some peeps in hardcore) and the bass forum.

+10000

Quote by whalepudding
He isn't trying to impress everyone. He's not trying to act cool. Stop making assumptions.

+1
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Masochist_Lust
I think you're mixing up your animal cruelty and modern day satanism. Just thought I'd point that out for you.

And having a go at someone for their religion is a cheap shot.

Religion?

ROARHHHHHHHHH GURRR CHUG CHUG.
Quote by whalepudding

actually yes he was, he was implying that the thread starter was a UG nerd because he was proud of being a UGer, i think you should open your eyes and see the truth.
Quote by Rocker_69

I'm not saying that having friends is something that only I have the ability to do. I'm saying that UG isn't a perfect place, but I'm still saying I'M PROUD TO BE A MEMBER. You people are just taking the chance to flame me.

1) People on here are arseholes. I'm saying everyone, but a vast majority here are absolute wankers and spoil it for the rest of us
2) Saying that I have friends doesn't make me cooler in any way, that's just stupid
3) UG is the first place I go on the internet, but I'd choose my social life over it anyday

That is all I'm trying to say.
Quote by remember
actually yes he was, he was implying that the thread starter was a UG nerd because he was proud of being a UGer, i think you should open your eyes and see the truth.

Too true, he also can't pick up on sarcasm either, maybe it's because he's not British.

Shame on him, not picking where he was born!
Quote by Rocker_69

hahahaha its one of those UG nerds
Quote by Jackolas
Too true, he also can't pick up on sarcasm either, maybe it's because he's not British.

Shame on him, not picking where he was born!

AMEN.
Oh, for fucks sake...

I did not in anyway say that the threadstarter is a nerd because he is proud to be a UGer.

Quote by Myself
I'm not saying that having friends is something that only I have the ability to do. I'm saying that UG isn't a perfect place, but I'm still saying I'M PROUD TO BE A MEMBER. You people are just taking the chance to flame me.

Why would I say that if I was?
Apologies accepted mr lust, just don't let it happen again or the UG boyz will be paying you a visit.
This thread is a perfect example of why I prefer real-life and other forums to UG.
Quote by Jackolas
Apologies accepted mr lust, just don't let it happen again or the UG boyz will be paying you a visit.

ya but not the UG girls???
Quote by remember
ya but not the UG girls???

They are worse than the boys and are only sent when pure brutality is needed.
Quote by ug_nerds
hahahaha its one of those UG nerds

after glancing at your name,

Quote by Masochist_Lust
1) People on here are arseholes.

that include you?

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
I don't really feel great about being part of UG
What's so great about it anyway?

I mean, the guitar tabs and advice is good, but besides that, the place is pretty much basic and predictable.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Page 1 of 3