i have a problem... my pinky finger on my left hand is double jointed and sometimes when i go to hit a note it actually locks up preventing me from hitting multiple strings... any solutions?
try to find stretching exercises that keep that pinky flexible before you play. I have "trigger finger" in my index...it semi-locks and pops every once in awhile. Before I play, i hold it and move it around, bend it backwards and hold it, stretch and hold it, and I usually don't have any trouble then.
Also, try to find guitar exercises that really put that pinky to use. Keep it in use and keep it moving...you might be able to loosen it up.
i had this trouble and ive tried so hard to resolve it but i cant :P its weird i broke my finger and it seems to have the symptoms of being double jointed, the fact the fingers bent at a 30 degree angle dosnt help :P

Quote by remember
cooly what about masterbation could that help?

you could try it, wouldnt hurt
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by remember
i have a problem... my pinky finger on my left hand is double jointed and sometimes when i go to hit a note it actually locks up preventing me from hitting multiple strings... any solutions?

Funny how as soon as I read the thread title I knew this would be the problem. I get it too man, but not too frequently. I just learn to deal with it. Tends to only do it if you're stretching a fair bit but it shouldn't hinder you too much.
Quote by Guitar_God_WIP
Volkl has God-like Nintendo knowledge

Like Nintendo? PM me for more..
ya its not a huge problem but i plan to play live one day and if my pinky locks up live that would not be a good thing.