Hey, ive been playin bass for a while now and im learning anethesia pulling teeth however, i have noticed with many songs like this i wish to play i am restricted by the number of frets i have as i play an epiphone ebo (20 frets) so im looking for a new bass. I have 2 in mind a trans red bc rich beast and a mocking bird but i would like to no if anyone knows what bass paulo of trivium is playing in entrance of the conflagration. i no its a mocking bird but i dont know the exact model name. or should i gt a new amp instead. kk i need help if any one knows any of the answers i need or gt a reveiw of their own bass which may appeal to me. thnx.
Quote by BodaciousZac
Does pulling teeth even go past 20 frets?

Not in the first half, ive learned that and done it fine with 20 frets. I wouldn't recommend BC Rich basses, maybe an ESP, Schecter or Ibanez would be better
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Yh pulling teeth does go past 20 frets btw wats wrong with bc rich basses pick ups,wood,construction?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH BC RICHS anyone know any basses with bodys similar to bc richs other thn dean?
Quote by the metal bassi
Yh pulling teeth does go past 20 frets btw wats wrong with bc rich basses pick ups,wood,construction?

You just listed them.

There are some nice B.C. Rich basses, but only in the upper range.

Look into the Ibanez SRX line.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.