Hey guys, have any good stories when you were drunk? I'll start; (it isn't technically a drunk story) well yesterday I went to a friend's birthday party and I got pretty drunk, then I started hitting on this one girl, like I got her number and all, thing was when I woke up the next day I couldn't remember how she looked, I had no ****ing clue whatsoever, good thing I asked for her pic, so I looked at it, and shit, she was really pretty and hot, I did something right in my drunk state. I'm sure you guys have more

Quote by Zeppelin08
I busted a nut because my g-string was too tight.

Quote by rexreeper99
Hendrix. he played jazz right? lol. im real bad with names.

i guess jazz could work

add me up http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/cactus/
umm i locked myself in a toilet and almost died. luckily my mates noticed i had been gone a while and broke in. that was my first and only mishap with spirits...
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
ya one day i was like totally ****en drunk and i pissed all over my friends car and he was like "dude you just pissed on my car" and i was like "dude i know, how rightious" then he said "dude clean it up" then i went into his sisters room started sexifying his 13 year old sister(im was 53 at the time) then he came in and was like "dude what are you doing with my sister" then i screamed money shot and you can guess what happened next with the prison and all..... awwww great times eh?
Quote by tard on tour
umm i locked myself in a toilet and almost died. luckily my mates noticed i had been gone a while and broke in. that was my first and only mishap with spirits...

hhahah ive done the exact same thing.
I went out and got hammer drunk, then i felt like getting laid so i drove drunk, found the cheapest most disease ridden ***** i could find, drove back to my place and spent the rest of the night exploring intravenous drug abuse and taking the lords name in vain
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Nice thread lol

One year ago i got so drunk that kissed my best friend (i'm a boy, she's a girl). guess what, she became my girlfriend =P
Quote by remember
ya one day i was like totally ****en drunk and i pissed all over my friends car and he was like "dude you just pissed on my car" and i was like "dude i know, how rightious" then he said "dude clean it up" then i went into his sisters room started sexifying his 13 year old sister(im was 53 at the time) then he came in and was like "dude what are you doing with my sister" then i screamed money shot and you can guess what happened next with the prison and all..... awwww great times eh?

I really hate to break this to you, but you're not funny. At all. In fact, I reckon going to the dentists with a hangover (as I did today) is more funny than you.

I am sorry to tell you this, but its for your own good.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by cagnius
I really hate to break this to you, but you're not funny. At all. In fact, I reckon going to the dentists with a hangover (as I did today) is more funny than you.

thanks for the advice : )
Waking up to find pictures on my friends phone of a friend putting his (quite small in the pictures) penis in another friends ear/lips. The same guy had had one of his eyebrows shaven aswell. He was a bit annoyed in the morning...
i remember when we were drinking at this dudes house and my mate found his pet hamster and he kept punching the cage and trying to brake it and saying " kill the rabbit!"
and then we stoped him so he went down stairs and started eating these uncooked sausages out of the fridge and pissing all up the conservetry window and on the kitchen work surfaces
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Yeah last time I got drunk these girls pushed me down into a sofa and made out with me, grinding and rubbing against me. I'm like sugar to drunk girls.

Quote by cagnius

that must've been horrible

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
that must've been horrible

Heavens, yes. I had my hangover hat on and everything, but the sound of the drill and everything was horrendous. Not to be recommended.

Yeah last time I got drunk these girls pushed me down into a sofa and made out with me, grinding and rubbing against me. I'm like sugar to drunk girls.

That, on the other hand, sounds awesome. I'm coming to your next party mate.
Quote by remember

all well and good but according to your birthday your not even 20 yet

i smell bullshit.....
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by rockdude375
all well and good but according to your birthday your not even 20 yet

i smell bullshit.....

God you're quick...
Quote by cagnius
God you're quick...

enough of the sarcasm lol.....iv only just looked at it
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by rockdude375
enough of the sarcasm lol.....iv only just looked at it

I stripped naked in my friends house. I don't remember why but I did....
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
well about september time i come back from a party and woke up to find a pint of milk and my shoes in my garden. i lost my glasses. i have honestly just found the glasses bout 20 minutes ago in a pot in my garden.

paddies day is telling me something , im coming back tonight and losing my glasses again
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Quote by cagnius
Heavens, yes. I had my hangover hat on and everything, but the sound of the drill and everything was horrendous. Not to be recommended.

Noted

Quote by cagnius
That, on the other hand, sounds awesome. I'm coming to your next party mate.

Deal! Just find yourself a couch and I'll send some smoking hot swedish women your way!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████