**SOLD**

Hey there... I've got a few basses/bass guitar for sale.

Fender Japan Precision £295

This is a Fender Precision bass made in Japan, black finish with rosewood fretboard. There is one slight chip in the finish of the body near the neck. Apart from this, it is in VERY good condition with no scratches, bucklerash etc.

It was made in 1996, and has a Fender 50th anniversary sticker on the back of the headstock.

It comes with a Warwick semi-hard case worth £35 brand new.

Please contact me by emailing me at legaspi04 [at] aol.com if you have any questions or would like more pictures. Viewings would be warmly welcomed.

Musicman Stingray £760

Pictures to come soon!

I live in the Battersea/Clapham Junction area in South London. Viewings warmly welcome. I am prepared to post to Europe as well at buyer's expense.
Last edited by shut_up_you_*** at Nov 26, 2007,
Bump for a great dude.

From what I've seen, these prices would be a Godsend to someone in the UK looking for a Stingray or P-bass.
haha
Thanks mate for your kind words.

Yes... I am selling them for less than the usual going rate. They're taking up space in my bedroom so I'm keen to move them on.

Pictures will be up soon.
Holy mojo. that Fender Jap precision bass would be a DAMN STEAL!! It is Fender right? not squier? and could you please post pics?
Seek and ye shall find. lol. I took pictures of the Fender a while ago, but I was waiting to get pictures of the Stingray and put them both up together. But since there's so much interest for the Fender... Also, I've put up the proper description.

This is a Fender Precision bass made in Japan, black finish with rosewood fretboard. There is one slight chip in the finish of the body near the neck. Apart from this, it is in VERY good condition with no scratches, bucklerash etc. I believe it is all original.

It was made in 1996, and has a Fender 50th anniversary sticker on the back of the headstock.

It comes with a Warwick semi-hard case worth £35 brand new.

I've got quite a few more pictures. If you're interested please email me at legaspi04 [at] aol.com. Any questions or requests for more specific questions would be welcomed.
Last edited by shut_up_you_*** at Mar 20, 2007,