I found this kid on myspace who plays some solo stuff. He's been playing for about 1 1/2 years now.
Floating Away is the funniest track.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=165108920
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
LOL pretty awful.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I respect him for trying and if you look at his freinds hes probably about 12!
Quote by thundrstruk891
yes hes not that great. but he could be on UG somewhere and might be reading this. try and be nice, eh?

I know him, that's how I know how long he's been playing, he's a nice guy, but this is just plain funny.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2

I cry at night
Quote by Grundy0
I respect him for trying and if you look at his freinds hes probably about 12!

he's 17,

Quote by alexlemon2

I cry at night
The first song COULD be good but its so out of time it just sounds really funny and bad.
Quote by Jehuty
So far for friendship?

yeah, prank wars styley.

Quote by alexlemon2

I cry at night
Quote by hippy12

Floating Away is the funniest track.

Honestly, it's not bad. I wouldn't pay for it, like, and the vocals need serious work, but there's promise in the trippy solo thing, and I've heard many a far worse home recording. Obviously it's not amazing, but not amazingly bad either...
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
^I would post a link to some of his worse stuff, but I fear being scorned for being to immoral.

Quote by alexlemon2

I cry at night