i just love the sound of for example "bold as love" by jimi(not the solo), that just boosted clean sound and i want to find some more songs that have that type of tone!

Suggestions?

Thx
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Little Wing, Most SRV songs, I'm not quite sure what you're looking for, sorry.
Buddy Guy songs maybe?
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
thanx, that was kinda what i was looking for
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
As much as I'm probably going to be flamed, John Mayer does go for that sound a lot.
Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7
Any posted so far (and Mayer is a good example VR) are great, especially Buddy.

SRV almost always used a tubescreamer to give him a little bit of breakup so you'll want to keep that in mind when looking for something clean by him.

Derek Trucks is also a great example, he's never used pedals and just goes straight from guitar to amp to produce a sweet tone.

Clapton has a lot of clean sound too. Although he doesn't use it in a Blues context all the time.

Also check out Roy Buchanan. Again, he never used pedals (except for a delay later on) and also had a very pure, trebly sound. Plus, he's just awesome and you should check him out anyways.

That's my 2 cents.

Cheers
-Falcatarius
I was thinking about Derek Trucks, but he does get a good bit overdrive for the most part.
Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7
buddy guys early stuff was all fairly clean, it had some warm breakup bt he was much cleaner than he is now. i absolutely love him. kenny wayne shepard has a few cleaner songs like Live On and Last Goodbye, but most of it gets pretty dirty.
Quote by VR2005
As much as I'm probably going to be flamed, John Mayer does go for that sound a lot.

No worries VR, I support your answer. Speaking of, Mayer does a really good 'Bold As Love' cover. But yes, he does tend to use that tone a bunch, and it works.
Some of Free's bluesy stuff is quite clean, and sounds great. Such as "Mouthful of Grass" or "My Brother Jake". Some really good, bluesy piano in there, too.
Quote by holybassbatman!
Most people on UG are teenage boys who think that the only way they can assert their 'dominancy' is by making others feel low and bossing them around. More than likely in real life they are subject to bullying.
True?

T-Bone Walker would be a good idea for you to look into. Great guitarist, pretty damn good clean sounding guitar tone, and he played with one heck of a trumpet player and pianist.