i just rang up my local guitar shop and they said they can't get the DSL 100 in for a couple of months but would sell it to me with the 1960A cab for £850 ($1645) which is very cheap!

but they just rang and offered a TSL 100 and the 1960A cab for £900 ($1740)

but iv never played the TSL but he said that its exactly the same but just with an extra channel he said its same valves everything but which one shud i get?
I definitely go for the tsl at that price and it is exactly the same aside from in has one more channel.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
I'm not sure if this is necessarily true or not

but I hear a lot of people think the TSL sounds crap in comparison to the DSL
As a TSL owner I would suggest the DSL, the TSL is ok but it's a little muddy and it's definately not exactly the same as the DSL with an extra channel. I bought my TSL cause it was on some super sale really, really cheap, a lot cheaper than the DSL at the time. If I had the chance again I'd get the DSL before it but the JCM800 before both of them.
Quote by treagar
As a TSL owner I would suggest the DSL, the TSL is ok but it's a little muddy and it's definately not exactly the same as the DSL with an extra channel. I bought my TSL cause it was on some super sale really, really cheap, a lot cheaper than the DSL at the time. If I had the chance again I'd get the DSL before it but the JCM800 before both of them.

im talking about the TSL 100 though not the one u have