I have all the pedals I want, but I cant seem to set them up with my rig QUIETLY, my ISP decimator and my built in noise gate should be enough to cut all hum/hiss/feedback from my set up, so I'm guessing that I'm just not setting them up in the right order.
Could you guys suggest the right order to set up these pedals, which ones should be running through my effects loop and which should be going directly into my amp. I will be building a pedalboard for them, so I'd like to have this all planned out.

My pedals are in my signature, I'd like to incorporate all of them into my set up.

Thanks a lot in advance, any replies will be appreciated.
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
the decimator should be at the very end of your chain, but to be honest they dont work very well, you want a rack mount noise reducer if you wanna cut noise all the time (like me) check out the prorackg, or search ebay for a rocktron hush IICX or a rocktron guitar silencer. your noise problems will be solved
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
Isn't *some* feedback good? But the hissing will suck. I *think* you could try with the wah at the start?
Okay thanks guys, I realise the decimator pedal isn't working as well as I planned, it does wonders to cut the feedback and hum when its alone in my chain, but it also seems to cut my sustain, which I will not tolerate. If I got the rackmounted rocktron hush, would I need a power amp to run it? How would I use the Hush with my set up? Run it through my effects loop?
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
some of it might be your tubes, which you can't do anything about.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Well I wanted to get my EL34's changed to 6L6's, do you think that'd help at all?
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded