This is a trans blue Jackson RR3 with a molded hardshell case and brand new custom bill lawrence XL500 bridge pickup professionally installed. The guitar is in very good condition and plays great with a duncan designed detonator and screamin bill lawrence humbucker combination. There is a minor chip in the paint on the the top fin. The tips of the fins are in good condition and only have a few very minor chips ( i can email pictures if needed), Not included are the wammy bar and backplate (wich were recently lost in the mail). The tremolo is a floyd rose and works great. All hardware is chrome and the headstock is undamaged. The case is under a year old and only has minor scratches. Never played live, only used as a practice guitar.

Bolt-on maple neck
Seymour Duncan JB (bridge) and Bill Lawrence XL500 (Dimebag's pickup)
Compound-radius rosewood fretboard
Sharkfin inlays
25-1/2" scale
22 jumbo frets
Floyd Rose-licensed double-locking tremolo
Volume, volume, tone, three-way
Chrome hardware

asking around $475.00 OBO
Last edited by emaccarthy at Mar 17, 2007,
eBay links aren't allowed, take it off.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
I don't think so...I'm pretty sure the rules are, either sell it here or on eBay, not simultaneously.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
^Highly Unlikely...
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
I'd trade for my two older guitars. Check my profile if you're interested. Its the Jay Turser and the LTD-AX. I bought both originally for $325 Can. a piece. I'm just looking to upgrade to a better one for my older two.
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.