Fanboys only, anyone heard stuff off of Threshold, I believe Natural High is one of their best.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
They suck just like Dragonforce and Rhapsody.

oh well, that's my opinion. And I am sure this forum already has a Hammerfall thread.
Quote by Everybody
Plus_the_Bear is the entertainment event of the holiday season!

My rig:

Ibanez Custom Chinese Fireball
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
2 Crate solid state half-stack cabinets and ampheads.
Digitech 2000 Whammy/Wah Pedal
Dunlops Picks
yeah, well, no-one here likes you, so your opinion doesnt count
HammerFall are pretty good, but Rhapsody pwn them. i have Renegade, and its really good. they played here recently, but Decapitated was on the same week, and i could only afford one gig. i made the right decision....
I only have Renegade.
I like it. =)

I dont really dig the production on that album, but oh well...
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
Hammerfall is a band that I really, enjoy. I have all of their albums, though, their last two just reached the status of mediocre. The thing with Hammerfall is, they are extremely repetitive, yet all of their albums contain at least 1 amazing song, a fair amount of good ones, then just 1 or 2 shit songs, but this is just my opinion.

Oh and Natural High owns
Quote by Plus_the_Bear
They suck just like Dragonforce and Rhapsody.

oh well, that's my opinion. And I am sure this forum already has a Hammerfall thread.

Whoawhoawhoawhoawhoa

Get Rhapsody and Dragonforce out of the same sentence.
I never got into Hammerfall when all the other kids in my age did when they were the shiz here in Sweden, however I do like Bloodbound.
WE'RE BLOOD BOUND!!

never really got into them but I was truly obsessed with Blood Bound
Glory To The Brave, Threshold and Natural High are good too
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

We Aim For The Stars!
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Hehe blood bound is the only song ive heard. pretty epic! makes me feel like im not 5:6 105 lbs
awesome, awesome band. I have all of Hammerfalls albums, but I think Threshold is their weakest....
I bought Ch. V, because Blood Bound was so good, but most of the alum wasn't really that great. Some of their other stuff is awesome tho.
" What do I say to an Atheist who sneezes? "Uh, when you die nothing happens"?- Dane Cook
Hammerfall are one of the best power metal bands out there just straight up great metal.
The most talented man on earth...
hearts on fire! hearts on fire!

burning, burning with desire!

/best song ever
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Kepulix
WE'RE BLOOD BOUND!!

never really got into them but I was truly obsessed with Blood Bound
Glory To The Brave, Threshold and Natural High are good too

They're best song IMO