I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this. I have only seen it on the website, never in any stores. It looks like it has everything I want, but I would like to read a review of it or something. I can't find it on walmart.com or bestbuy.com and there aren't any reviews on the ihomeaudio website. NOTE: it isn't the little ihome clock radio that everyone has. It is a different model with a subwoofer. Please post about it if you have it or have used it or know where I can use one without having to buy it first. Thanks!
LINK: http://www.ihomeaudio.com/products.asp?product_id=10110&dept_id=1006
Attachments:
ihome ih52b.jpg
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Last edited by PieceOfMind666 at Mar 17, 2007,
my friend has a regular ihome, its pretty nice.... it charges your ipod and you can set it to wake you in the morning like a clock.... i'd imagine this has the same features only with more volume capabilities.... probably not a bad buy imo
Quote by americnidiot
my friend has a regular ihome, its pretty nice.... it charges your ipod and you can set it to wake you in the morning like a clock.... i'd imagine this has the same features only with more volume capabilities.... probably not a bad buy imo

Yeah I have one of the regular ones. I would definately reccomend that one, so I guess I'd reccomend that new one too.
I personally think you're mad if you want to spend $200 (I assume dollars) on a system to boost the level of mp3s. I can't imagine it sounding at all good at loud volumes unless you're willing to put big wav files on your iPod.

That's my opinion, but I haven't heard the thing. Try and find it in a shop and turn it up.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I just got Altec Lansing speakers for my iPod. 2 speakers and a sub-woofer and it was about 100 bucks. They sound better than any of the ipod pieces of shit I've heard (except the Bose). My guess is that your paying for the fact that it charges and hold the ipod. If you want good and loud sounding music though, just get some good computer speakers.
the main reason I want it is because I want to be able to listen to my ipod as I fall asleep and I want to be able to listen to it loud during the day. I don't want the little ihome with the built in speakers because I can't imagine how it could play good quality. Maybe the one i'm looking at would have shit quality too, I can't tell. if you think anything else would be good for my situation, can you post it please. thanks.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
labtec makes computer speakers, thats what i use for my mp3 player. a friend of mine uses a labtec set of speakers and a woofer that came with it. sounds good in my opinion. with that istuff all your paying for is that "i".
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
the main reason I want it is because I want to be able to listen to my ipod as I fall asleep and I want to be able to listen to it loud during the day. I don't want the little ihome with the built in speakers because I can't imagine how it could play good quality. Maybe the one i'm looking at would have shit quality too, I can't tell. if you think anything else would be good for my situation, can you post it please. thanks.

http://www.alteclansing.com/product_details_MX5021_OOS.asp

This or any Altec Lansing will own the shit out of those retarted iPod speakers. They are about 20 bucks cheeper, they'll get a helluva (that's right helluva) lot louder and they will sound better overall. Like the guy said above me your just paying for the "i." All of those iPod accessories, iTravel, iSpeaker etc. etc are for the most part, pieces of shit.
Quote by campbell92
http://www.alteclansing.com/product_details_MX5021_OOS.asp

This or any Altec Lansing will own the shit out of those retarted iPod speakers. They are about 20 bucks cheeper, they'll get a helluva (that's right helluva) lot louder and they will sound better overall. Like the guy said above me your just paying for the "i." All of those iPod accessories, iTravel, iSpeaker etc. etc are for the most part, pieces of shit.

Its out of stock though
thanks for all of the posts, i really do appreciate it. You guys are right, I would probably pay an extra 30 bucks just because of that stupid "i" crap. those lansing stereos look really nice. Thanks a lot!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567