ya, they've been doing this for some time now.... if you don't like it don't watch/ listen to it
Terrible.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Write this down:

If a band you don't like covers a song that you do like, it doesn't mean that they ruined the song. It means that you don't like the band and that you're an asshole.

Grow up.
Poor advice.
Quote by stellar_legs
Write this down:

If a band you don't like covers a song that you do like, it doesn't mean that they ruined the song. It means that you don't like the band and that you're an asshole.

Grow up.

Absolutely. And I didn't think it was that bad. I don't like Greenday, but it wasn't terrible.
Quote by stellar_legs
Write this down:

Grow up.

and we'll report this thread too seeing as it will probably turn into a flame fest soon
They're obviously no queen but I thought that sounded pretty kick ass.

Get your head out of your ass, just because everybody "hates" greenday doesn't mean they suck.
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Quote by cokesodanotdrug
They're obviously no queen but I thought that sounded pretty kick ass.

Get your head out of your ass, just because everybody "hates" greenday doesn't mean they suck.

ya, i'm really getting sick of every thread in which green day gets mentioned you'll see "omgz they are crap... total sellouts!!1!!one"..... then the newer members see what they say and just try and flame gd as well.. as you can see by my sig, i'm not the biggest GD fan even though my name suggests otherwise, but the GD bashing is getting out of hand
Quote by grantml02
Queen sucks anyway.

watch it buddy...

I hate it when 2 wrongs really REALLY don't make a right.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by americnidiot
ya, i'm really getting sick of every thread in which green day gets mentioned you'll see "omgz they are crap... total sellouts!!1!!one"..... then the newer members see what they say and just try and flame gd as well.. as you can see by my sig, i'm not the biggest GD fan even though my name suggests otherwise, but the GD bashing is getting out of hand

No offence, but your sig says that you made the name before American Idiot came out.
I kinda find that hard to believe, since you registered here in November 2005, and American Idiot came out in September 2004...
Quote by Rambo-Conny
No offence, but your sig says that you made the name before American Idiot came out.
I kinda find that hard to believe, since you registered here in November 2005, and American Idiot came out in September 2004...

sorry, i made this name on AIM before it came out and everyone knew me by it so i made it on here....its not like it was a terrible album or anything and i never really saw how bad the GD bashing was before i joined
Quote by grantml02
Queen sucks anyway.

Well only Freddie Mercury...

Oh damn that was bad...

I don't know what's so bad about the cover...
Last edited by raisinbran at Mar 17, 2007,
Quote by raisinbran
Well only Freddie Mercury...

Oh damn that was bad...

I don't know what's so bad about the cover...

AHH I feel bad because that made me laugh
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
I really liked the intro on this. He cant do the high notes quite like Mr. Mercury, but it wasnt that bad.

Honestly, all you "zomg!!! gr33n d4y r sh1t!!!!!!!", just grow up. Stop sticking to a stereotype, because we all know people who follow stereotypes to the letter are pricks
meh, not the worst cover ive ever heard, he had a few timing errors and really billie joe's voice is a bit weak for that kindof song, a few bad harmonies in there aswell as the odd mistake lead wise ..... not amazingly bad but far from great.

quite nice to see green day with a scrolling banner above them reading, we want your money though.

FrenchyEdit: haha
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Last edited by FrenchyFungus at Mar 17, 2007,
Quote by sashki
Robbie Williams did that a few years ago

If you mean "covered" yes he did.
If you mean "ruined" no, he did not.

Meh, cba reading a load more flames, so I'll close this.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...