hey, im just wondering what the **** a "ground wire" is in a guitar. I've got three guitars and dont spot anything on the inside which can be described as "ground". HELP PLEASE! i just want to know what it is, where it goes, etc. anythings good really. thanks
correct me if im wrong but isn't a wire the goes from your pickups and is attached to your bridge?
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
yeah i think, but my problem is that some pickup company describe a ground wire coming from the pickups while the wire youre describing doesnt come from there
Where does the wire attached to your bridge come from? I'm not too sure where they usually come from, but the wire attached to your bridge is going to be your ground wire.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.