Hey, I just recorded Eric Clapton's version of classical gas. There are some errors and parts that don't sound that smooth, I'm still pretty pleased with the overall result
The sound quality isn't great because I only have a rather cheap microphone.
All comments and tips are very welcome

Classical Gas

Thanks
Eric Clapton has never recorded that song... The version you are covering is probably the Mark Knopfler version.
Quote by zodiac1968
Eric Clapton has never recorded that song... The version you are covering is probably the Mark Knopfler version.

Yes, he has. Mason Williams originally wrote it but it's performed with a full band - Clapton's version is just solo guitar. Though in your defense, I don't think he ever released it on an album.

But on to the recording. The beginning sounds great. Though when you start to mess up, it seems like you have trouble getting back into the song. You just need to work on the parts that you're less comfortable with. Tone is good, playing is solid and clean for the most part.

I know those parts are tricky, they almost always seemed to trip me up as well. But as I said before keep working on those parts. Otherwise, it sounds really good.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...