Why can't you just not use it anymore?
If you just want to make a new account (new username), I doubt the mods will help you do that.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
ask a mod, or just leave and never come back, unless you wanna make a new account.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by guitaristehsick
i wanna make a new acc. i wasnt thinking when i made this shitty name lol.

i would never leave you guys! i love UG

I doubt they'll be sympathetic to this. PM a mod though to make sure. Don't get your hopes up.
Terms and Conditions apply.
^

(Not waving hi, I'm waving good-bye.)
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
God, you're stupid.

*Reported to Mods for Multis*

This isn't my jurisdiction.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Good job Frenchy. The sound of that ban resonated all the way over here.
Quote by Krieg Commando
make sure u ban his original thing aswell

Christ, that never occured to us...
Quote by guitaristehsick
i wanna make a new acc. i wasnt thinking when i made this shitty name lol.

i would never leave you guys! i love UG

you bet that ass you do
its a requirement by the mods, you must love UG to be on UG...and sexual favors...
You mods are sometimes fucking retarded with this overreacting over multiple accounts thing. Heres this user, just asking for advice and what to do. Upon getting nothing, he just decides to make a new account. And you guys don't give him a warning, you guys ban him, what kind of message do you want to send across? That this is akin to a police state? Try being a bit friendly and not such hypocritical pricks for once.
Quote by Inahrima
You mods are sometimes fucking retarded with this overreacting over multiple accounts thing. Heres this user, just asking for advice and what to do. Upon getting nothing, he just decides to make a new account. And you guys don't give him a warning, you guys ban him, what kind of message do you want to send across? That this is akin to a police state? Try being a bit friendly and not such hypocritical pricks for once.

Depending on what he says in FOTB, I might reduce it to a warning, for exactly the reasons you just stated.

Doesn't change the fact that it's CLEARLY stated in the rules.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Inahrima

I'm thinking you should shut your fucking piehole and mind your own business.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin