so i was listening to maiden on the radio (number of the beast) and thought to myself.... "hmmm, why is 666 the number of the beast?" why not some other number? whats so evil about the number 666? stupid question but im just wondering
They were going for 467 but it sounded too lame and 879 sounded too much, so they went with 666.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
My mate told me that the original number was 616.... and I can't remember why someone changed it. It was probably pagans who made it 666 but I dunno...
It dates back a long way, I couldn't say why though.
The original number of the beast was actually 616, but changed somewhere along the lines.
when John wrote revelations, christians were being violently persecuted by the Romans, and the Roman emperor at the time was Nero, and 666 in numerology means 'Nero'
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Wasn't '666' the number that the anti-christ had tattooed/burnt into thier heads?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by SOADrox429
when John wrote revelations, christians were being violently persecuted by the Romans, and the Roman emperor at the time was Nero, and 666 in numerology means 'Nero'

beaten to it, and explained better than me. well played
Quote by SOADrox429

that's if you believe what national geographic says

ronald=6
W.=1
Reagan=6

not really though soadrox is most likely right, or is he ?
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
actualy 6 in the american alphabet is G, and believe it or not but G is the letter of the devil