I don't read often, but my favorite book is Scar Tissue, Anthony Kiedis's autobiography. What's yours?
A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints by Dito Montiez....I picked it up after I saw the movie. It's awesome! I strongly suggest reading it and watching the movie. The book has things the movie misses out.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
High Fidelity by Nick Hornby. I never watched the movie, but damn, that was a good book!
Pendragon Quillian Games; D.J. MacHale
hendrix was overrated and grohl is better in food fighters than in nirvana
The Dirt
Quote by Inno_a_Satana
"and the lord said unto brother micah, "dude, just go f*ck yourself""

"Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife."
fight club or 1984 or to kill a mockingbird or animal farm
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
god, there are so many for me

my top 5 (not in order)

The Hot Zone-*forgot author*
A clockwork Orange-*forgot author*
Teeth of the Tiger - tom clancy
The hunt for red october- TC
And surprisingly, Eragon (give it a chance, book is far superior to the movie)

almost forgot about 1984, awesome book
Just one book? mmm, quite difficult to pick just one, well I better name some of my favorite ones: Aleph (Borges), Todos los fuegos el fuego (Cortazar), Clock work orange (Burgess), The Perfume (Süskind), Dracula (Stoker), 1984 (Orwell), Time machine (Wells), and lots and lots and lots more.
The Darren Shan Demonata series and Vampire saga. It's all good. Also like 'Stalingrad' which is basically different accounts from people, or LOTR (nerd).
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
Robert R. McCammon - Swan Song. (Nothing to do with Led Zeppelin)
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Quote by Doolittle
A Clockwork Orange by Anthoy Burgess

My friend loves that book, what's it about?

As for me, I also really like Scar Tissue, I just finished Lord of the Flies not too long ago and it was really good.
one shot - one kill.
a book on military snipers.
lots of killing for you sickos out there !
I might have to go with The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night Time, my Mark Haddon, or White Oleander by Janet Fitch.
Quote by musiclover2399
My friend loves that book, what's it about?

As for me, I also really like Scar Tissue, I just finished Lord of the Flies not too long ago and it was really good.

ooo Lord of the Flies is like my thrid favorite! but anyways it's really really good. you know those stupid growing up novels like the outsiders and stuff? well A Clockwork Orange kinda has that theme too, it has many good thought provoking themes actually. It's about this boy named Alex who goes around doing bad things with his gang and things take some twists, i don't wanna give too much away, but you'd like it

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey.
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
i really like the "Left Behind" series as a whole. i know the whole book of revelation is BS( i am a catholic btw), but i think it makes for a really good story.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
East of Eden is my favourite.
Followed by The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Catcher In The Rye
Lord of the Flies
Johnny Tremain
Death Be Not Proud
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by tossup
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey.

that's a really good one too, i just finished it awhile back

Quote by ByTheWay413
I don't read often, but my favorite book is Scar Tissue, Anthony Kiedis's autobiography. What's yours?

I've read that. good book but all he talks about is drugs. We get it. you did drugs. Move on.

As for my favourite book I'd have to say Orwell's 1984. Not only is it a good book, but you can see how things are slowly turning into this vision, and its scary.
Quote by Doolittle
ooo Lord of the Flies is like my thrid favorite! but anyways it's really really good. you know those stupid growing up novels like the outsiders and stuff? well A Clockwork Orange kinda has that theme too, it has many good thought provoking themes actually. It's about this boy named Alex who goes around doing bad things with his gang and things take some twists, i don't wanna give too much away, but you'd like it

Thanks, I'll check it out! I alos looked at it's wiki page, clicked on a book called 1985 by the same author which also looked like a good book. I clicked on it because I thought it might be a sequal to this 1984 people are mentioning and apparently it kind of is.

So I'll check out clockwork orange, 1984, and possibly 1985. The wiki said they're comparable to farenheit 451 which despite what the rest of my school says, was actually a good book.
Quote by musiclover2399

So I'll check out clockwork orange, 1984, and possibly 1985. The wiki said they're comparable to farenheit 451 which despite what the rest of my school says, was actually a good book.

If your going to try reading clockwork orange I would strongly advise getting something off the net that would translate the slang.
Non fiction it has to be The Dirt
Fiction is probably something by Andy McNab
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
The Dirt, the autobiography of Motley Crue, even if you dont like crue i'm sure people would enjoy this
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by Freaky_Styley
If your going to try reading clockwork orange I would strongly advise getting something off the net that would translate the slang.

he doesn't have to, i understood it perfectly fine without any help