Happy St-Pats all, What are you doing for this of holiest of days ?

I'm starting to drink at 3pm
Not really caring tbh.

I dont drink alot anyway so i cant be arsed to go out and get shitefacted cos some bloke died.

/pesimism
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
screw beer only irish wiskey. and for the person who said they're drinking at three, i got you beat. Already got 2 shots in me.
I started drinking as soon as i woke up in honor of my Irish heritage.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
*pinch*
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
Had whiskey for breakfast, went into London with a mate, and only just started drinking again now, hopefully going back out to get suitably pissed later.
Going to a concert.

Member of the No-Testicle Club! PM gangster-dolly to join!

Founder of the 'I'm Abstaining From Sex Until Marriage And Damn Proud Of It!' Club. PM me to join!
happy st paddy's to you all Irish folks, im scottish but any occasion is a drinking occasion.
I just came back from guitar lessons and dunkin donuts, now I have to go to work. I hate work.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Im going to go to a party, listen to sweet sweet irish tunes, and drink guinness until my skin turns black.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Not much. Grandparents in town.

(I'M NOT WEARING GREEN OMG E-PINCH)
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
drank from 12 to 3 on sunday, montreal's got a pretty good parade, and i ran into tons of people that i knew there so it was cool, lots of them didn't know i drank, i guess they know now